PDA

View Full Version : Back again..

BoozyBOB
10-03-2005, 02:12 AM
ok...ok....i have been away. :( .(pooter decided to fry motherboard)...so after much open wallet surgery :eek: i am now fully functional...
but i have lost a few things. :( ..if Lin can PM me her Address and phone No's and let me know how much balance for W/ender i owe
also ..is the mini moto a goer as i will pay in full...

and for the Hampsters... March meet is as posted in Events...(i have a plan)

Pedro
10-03-2005, 07:20 AM
Typical bloody scotsman, waits to the last possible minute to buy a new pooter....

:D

Julie
10-03-2005, 07:24 AM
ok...ok....i have been away. :( .(pooter decided to fry motherboard)...so after much open wallet surgery :eek: i am now fully functional...
but i have lost a few things. :( ..if Lin can PM me her Address and phone No's and let me know how much balance for W/ender i owe
also ..is the mini moto a goer as i will pay in full...

and for the Hampsters... March meet is as posted in Events...(i have a plan)
bob

there are still one or two more places on the mini moto day.
just send lin a cheque

julie

Zimbo
10-03-2005, 07:36 AM
Minimoto is definately on and I've paid the venue £255 as a deposit to secure the booking, which Lin will refund me, that being the total of deposits paid to Lin to date. We don't need to pay any more till the day now so no need to send your deposit to Lin, just pay in full on the day. Plenty of places available, so that goes for anyone else thinking of doing it too!

BoozyBOB
11-03-2005, 01:36 AM
J and R i have paid my deposit..was going to pay the balance...
cheers Zim..

Pedro
11-03-2005, 07:38 AM

Did you need anesthetic Bob? Must have hurt.....

Didge
11-03-2005, 07:42 AM
Did you need anesthetic Bob? Must have hurt.....

AND he's having to splash out for the mini-moto Ped. Now there's a Scotsman suffering in pain.

gary tompkins
11-03-2005, 08:30 AM
Love the new Avatar Didge :lol:

Didge
11-03-2005, 08:38 AM
Love the new Avatar Didge :lol:

Thanks GT. I thought you'd approve.