PDA

View Full Version : Ducati Badges (Tank)

Chappers
08-03-2005, 01:36 PM
I'm after a pair of the Ducati badges (silver raised lettering) that appear on the Metallic and Chrome tank.

Spareshack so far is the only place that can get hold of them costing £50.00 :rolleyes: and On Yer Bike at Aylesbury wasn't very helpful at all - said they didn't have a clue as to what I was on about and that they wouldn't be able to help me :(

Does anyone know of anywhere else I can get them maybe a bit cheaper and quicker?

Ta
H :p

DesmoDom
08-03-2005, 02:01 PM
Chappers !!!,
I just happen to have the very things, brand new unused.
£30.00 inc P&P
Let me know what you think.

All the best
Baz

DesmoDom
08-03-2005, 02:03 PM
Forgot to add, They are a Chrome finnish, not Silver :D :D :D

Baz

Chappers
08-03-2005, 02:12 PM
Sold! :D :bunny: :D :bunny:

DesmoDom
08-03-2005, 02:26 PM
Send me a P.M. with yer mailing details and I'll post them off to you.

All the best
Baz

DesmoDom
08-03-2005, 02:36 PM
"and there they were, GONE !"

SOLD !!!!!!!!!

Baz :D

Chappers
08-03-2005, 02:40 PM
I LOOOVE THIS CLUB!!! :bunny: :D :bunny: :D

A Yerbury
08-03-2005, 02:50 PM
ohh hark at mr printer with his scalpel and cutting board! very nice indeed. cheeky chops If you get a motrax barfly mirror dont forget to run some silicone around the outside, other wise it rattles like a pensioners false teeth as said oldster !!!!!! herself with an indrustrail *****.
Alex.
ps old people are cool really.

Chappers
08-03-2005, 04:02 PM
ohh hark at mr printer with his scalpel and cutting board! very nice indeed. cheeky chops If you get a motrax barfly mirror dont forget to run some silicone around the outside, other wise it rattles like a pensioners false teeth as said oldster !!!!!! herself with an indrustrail *****.
Alex.
ps old people are cool really.

LOL :lol:

I got the mirrors, picked them up last friday (black). PeteS4 is putting them on for me or going to show me what to do as I feel a bit of a lemon standing there watching him do all this stuff on my bike...I wanna do it! :bunny:

Told him to read the original thread before we even attempted to put them on - he did and he's getting some silicone for me.

Cheers hun :p

A Yerbury
08-03-2005, 04:15 PM
If you want to mount them inwards its easier if you swap the arms over.