PDA

View Full Version : Happy Birthday Doug!! - and GARY T!

CK & AK
08-03-2005, 11:30 AM
DRC - happy good'n mate :D

Sorry we cant join you for the party, but it would make us late for work in the morning!!! :rolleyes: :D :D

ALSO.....

Happy birthday to 'old' GT too!! :lol: :D

Charlotte & Alan :twisted: :bunny:

Julie
08-03-2005, 11:36 AM
yes happy birthday boys x

SAMMYE
08-03-2005, 12:09 PM
Happy Birthday :D

Spanner
08-03-2005, 01:39 PM
Why thankyou very much. Ruddy nice people!! It's hard work having your birthday in 30 plus degrees of sunshine!! But I'll survive. Hope all is well. When am I going to see some pics of the mean desmo machine. Has Muttley shown you the paint scheme that I think you should use for the race bike yet? Thinking of doing an off road biking tour in the Pinnacles Desert soon. Depends how much it will cost though. Glad to see things have appeared to calmed down at the club. It was beginning to look rather pathetic with all the bickering. I'll just put it down to too many people with too much time on their hands.

Didge
08-03-2005, 01:44 PM
Happy birthday Dougie boy, and I suppose I'll have to say the same to Gary Tompkins (I spelt it right that time Tommo).
I hope yer enjoying my old country Doug. Have you been to Perth? The most beautiful city on the planet.

CK & AK
08-03-2005, 01:45 PM
When am I going to see some pics of the mean desmo machine. Has Muttley shown you the paint scheme that I think you should use for the race bike yet?

bike is just a frame on the floor at the mo :(

- and paint scheme????? - you paying then dear, cos this is costing us **** loads already :eek: red & white it is at the moment.....

C :)

Spanner
08-03-2005, 01:48 PM
Now you come to mention it Didgeridoo!! I am in Perth as I type this. Currently staying in Northbridge (a tad grim) but Kings Park and Cottesloe beach are really nice. I've been here just over a month now. I'll be heading north on thursday to Lancelin and then numerous stops up to Broome. After that I haven't a clue. Possibly on to New Zealand to visit a mate that has just emigrated there.

CK & AK - I'll happily donate a couple of cans of Hammerite!!

TP-996
08-03-2005, 01:50 PM
Why thankyou very much. Ruddy nice people!! It's hard work having your birthday in 30 plus degrees of sunshine!! But I'll survive. Hope all is well. When am I going to see some pics of the mean desmo machine. Has Muttley shown you the paint scheme that I think you should use for the race bike yet? Thinking of doing an off road biking tour in the Pinnacles Desert soon. Depends how much it will cost though. Glad to see things have appeared to calmed down at the club. It was beginning to look rather pathetic with all the bickering. I'll just put it down to too many people with too much time on their hands.

Ooh, you're in Oz? I'm jealous ... I'm getting a bit homesick :(

Wouldn't mind popping in and checking on my house would ya? We've got new tenants you see ... Coorparoo, Brisbane.

Ta :D:D

gary tompkins
08-03-2005, 02:58 PM
Thanks for the birthday wishes peeps, all the fun will have to wait untill the weekend as I'm working today. Ah well - another year closer to collecting my free bus pass :rolleyes:

A Yerbury
08-03-2005, 03:01 PM
happy birthday old bean, thanks for all the info recently too.
Alex.
ps.If you are up for some of these R sets that would be 4 with des and albie the laydeez man.

gary tompkins
08-03-2005, 03:17 PM
Alex,

Thanks for the offer on the pegs but I'm afraid I've gotta stick with the standard set-up. My left falsie as at the limit of comfortable bend as it is, and have to resort to hooking it over the crash bung (harley style) to give it a stretch on long trips. Also a change of pegs would need a major re-design of my right foot gearchange mod.

Tigerlily
08-03-2005, 03:21 PM
Happy Birthday boys, hope you both have a good 'un :D

NattyBoy
08-03-2005, 03:42 PM
Happy birthday lads. Doug - Theres a some quality restaraunts round cottesloe mate..not to mention an awesome drive in off licence :twisted:

How cool is that..? You just drive up to the window..pick your crates and some old boy runs out and pops 'em in your boot !!

Cheers
Nat

TP-996
08-03-2005, 03:58 PM
Happy birthday lads. Doug - Theres a some quality restaraunts round cottesloe mate..not to mention an awesome drive in off licence :twisted:

How cool is that..? You just drive up to the window..pick your crates and some old boy runs out and pops 'em in your boot !!

Cheers
Nat
It's a bottle shop Nat, drive through bottle'o' is the correct vernacular :D

They are pretty cool :D

Albie
08-03-2005, 05:02 PM
Happy birthday to you both. :D :D :D :D