PDA

View Full Version : See my seat cowl!

Nonnie
08-03-2005, 09:47 AM
Good Lord, I think I've finally flipped. This arrived in the post this morning!

With thanks to PD Designs and Paul Kerfoot and Rod for making it all happen!

Well, I love it! Check out the bling.

SAMMYE
08-03-2005, 09:48 AM
:D ha ha you nutter!!!

Looks great!

Nonnie
08-03-2005, 09:49 AM
It's brilliant isn't it? Makes me laugh too. Thanks for the positive response.

Chappers
08-03-2005, 09:50 AM
Absolutely brilliant! :lol:

nik_the_brief
08-03-2005, 09:57 AM
It's a bit of an animal!

That's brilliant that is. Luvvit! :D

DesmoDog
08-03-2005, 09:58 AM
We are liking this very much! Now you just have to get yourself a Silver bike jacket, I'm sure Dainese will do one for you.

Nonnie
08-03-2005, 10:06 AM
It's the new model, the Discoti soon to be featuring at a Weekender near you complete with speakers, rotating multicoloured flashing disco ball and glitter ball. I'm really chuffed you like it! :D

Boon
08-03-2005, 10:36 AM
My son sed its "COOOOOL !!!" We like.

CK & AK
08-03-2005, 10:37 AM
:D :D

you nutter Nonnie! :D

A Yerbury
08-03-2005, 04:15 PM
oh I dont know about this at all!.....however I salute your gung ho attitude.

Fodder
08-03-2005, 04:24 PM
Nice one, that makes me laugh.

gary tompkins
08-03-2005, 04:26 PM
++++ :cool: ++++

Nonnie
08-03-2005, 05:23 PM
oh I dont know about this at all!.....however I salute your gung ho attitude.

I thank you.

A Yerbury
08-03-2005, 05:24 PM
consider me one of those "about to rock"

Nonnie
08-03-2005, 05:31 PM
One more, in situ

Collie_dog
08-03-2005, 05:43 PM
It looks cool...but are you going to chop off the tea tray? :D

Stepping back and waiting for the shouting to begin!!! :burnout:

A Yerbury
08-03-2005, 05:46 PM
colin you took the words riiiiiiiggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh................. ...............

Nonnie chop it and chop it now. That much plastic is a sin.

Julie
08-03-2005, 05:54 PM
It looks cool...but are you going to chop off the tea tray? :D

Stepping back and waiting for the shouting to begin!!! :burnout:

Noooooooo!!!!!! dont chop it off!

NattyBoy
08-03-2005, 05:55 PM
Yeah..clear off...bloody (honorary!) yanks..!!! :lol: (no offence Byron..!!)

Nat

Albie
08-03-2005, 05:56 PM
Fantastic Nonnie :D :D :D

A Yerbury
08-03-2005, 05:56 PM
chop it off and send the excess to julie, she loves tail.
gwaaaan Albie has.

Didge
08-03-2005, 06:33 PM
IT LOOK'S ABSOLUTE CRAP!!!!!!

I bet that worried yer for a second or two didn't it Nonnie!!!
It looks great mate. Good one, and top marks for originality. I like something that is a bit different.

Paranoid Dave
08-03-2005, 06:42 PM
I have been trying for weeks to talk the nutty disco queen into removing the offending plastic and chop that lug off but she's a stubborn one!

Doesn't mean I won't keep trying, and as Nonnie will be at Arrow mill i suggest all those lovers of the chop do their best to talk her into it at every opportunity ;) It's got to go. He he he I'm in trouble now :twisted:

And as for calling that photo peppertermis, I would have thought Terminonnie would have been more appropriate, maybe you could get some stickers made ;)

Nonnie
08-03-2005, 07:11 PM
maybe you could get some stickers made ;)

oh no.......ooops too late.

As for chopping the tail off, where would one put one's !*!*!*!*tails and fags? It's simply not an option.

fatbloke
08-03-2005, 08:28 PM
top work Nonnie I love it!!

MrsJel
08-03-2005, 08:45 PM
Looks great - certainly raised a laugh here

smoking_barrels
10-03-2005, 01:09 AM
Cool design and very 70's. Is there a disco diva lurking in there?

Nonnie
10-03-2005, 09:36 AM
Cool design and very 70's. Is there a disco diva lurking in there?
Uh huh. Fraid so. :D

smoking_barrels
10-03-2005, 11:33 AM
Uh huh. Fraid so. :D

Well that explains the Travolta-esque pose of Pepperami man. Mad but an original concept nonetheless.

Nonnie
10-03-2005, 12:16 PM
Well, after discussion with Paranoid Dave who designed it for me, it was decided it should be this way. I wanted the Pepperami Man as my bike is called Juan Pepperami, but also the disco aspect of my life (BIG ASPECT!) had to be incorporated and also he needed to have some little angel wings to keep me safe so he might as well have a halo too. Dave came up with the silver retro jacket and suggested he may as well do Saturday Night Fever while he was at it. When I look at the cowl in situ, it looks like it's always been there now and it couldn't possibly be anything else! Juan also has a disco ball velcro'd under the headlight.... :cool: So I can take the disco with me wherever I go which makes me happy.

smoking_barrels
11-03-2005, 12:27 AM
So I was right then, disco diva you are, Well don't mind a bit of the seventies musac myself. Love the theme of the design. Who did the paintwork by the way? Feel as if my ass end could do with some similar embellishement now.

Was it expensive? Been wanting to get my helmet painted too but lacking in any inspiration. I'm no expert when it comes to this kind of stuff. Is the design airbrushed on the cowl or did you get a sticker made up? Oh bugger summers a coming and i'm plagued by indecision!

Hey Nonnie, if you are really that keen on 70's garb what are you going to do to top your disco mantra, saw elsewhere you posted a "guess where" thread. No tassles I hope next? I have been a bit lame in additions to my bike, only had it a short while, but loathed to change its character too much. Quiet tonight on the forum but then I dont sleep much! I see you are going to be at the weekender. Wish I could go too but I am working over those dates. Drat. Oh well there is always next year. New to all this so please bear with me all.

Looking at the list there seems to be a fair turnout going to the arrow mill. Shame as I was hoping to come along. If I manage it, will be sure to admire the artwork in person. You got some company on the way there or do you fancy tagging along with me if I can get the time off? Saying that it's looking like a non starter anyway, but just thought I would ask. Not familiar with your part of the world. Was just going to dust off the map and hope for the best enroute but woud welcome the company. As I said, unlikely I will be able to make it but I live in hope.

Collie_dog
11-03-2005, 12:33 AM
Hi

If you're based in Horley, then you need to have a chat with the Sussex/Surrey lot, Didge, Jmo, Sazza, Rob, CK & AK. They are all a lovely bunch and you're about 5 mins up the road from a few of them!!

Welcome to the club, hope you enjoy it here!!

Collie

DesmoDog
11-03-2005, 08:57 AM
Hey I fancy her too! Especially with that fine tail!

Nonnie
11-03-2005, 10:49 AM
Well, smokingbarrels. Juan is my first bike and only has currently 300 miles on the clock so taking this trip to Arrow Mill is going to be an eye opener but I'm looking forward to it. I'm travelling down with Paranoid Dave and anyone else who wants to meet up en route. There is apparently a travel Lodge very close to Arrow Mill where some more are staying which you could ring up about and you can take your meals separately at the hotel with the rest of us. You can ask Phoenix for details. She has been very helpful. Welcome to the club too. I haven't been here very long either but I've found it very friendly and I'm looking forward to meeting all these anonymous nutters face to face.

Onto my tail (easy boys), it's airbrushed and for the work involved and I know how much time and trouble the guy took over it, was very cheap considering (£120), Just as well my boyfriend is a millionaire! Pm me for the details of the the airbrushing guy, it took just over a week. The same guy also airbrushed my helmet. See piccie.

Come to the weekender, you know you want to...

smoking_barrels
11-03-2005, 11:46 AM
Onto my tail (easy boys), it's airbrushed and for the work involved and I know how much time and trouble the guy took over it, was very cheap considering (£120), Just as well my boyfriend is a millionaire! Pm me for the details of the the airbrushing guy, it took just over a week. The same guy also airbrushed my helmet. See piccie.

Come to the weekender, you know you want to...

Thanks for the info. Would love to come along but I think that work is going to put pay to any chances of that. I might well get some work done to my helmet in the future but I am saving the pennies for a some new leathers so any luxuries will have to be on hold for a while. Ah well. Now if I only had a millionaire girlfriend !

Nonnie
11-03-2005, 04:03 PM
No tassles I hope next?

Do you think I have no taste whatsoever???!

Tassles, pah.