PDA

View Full Version : who's single and who is after a partner?

Boon
07-03-2005, 07:08 PM
is every one in this club with a partner ? if not tell us so we can Try to fix you up !!!!!! ;) The weekender is coming

A Yerbury
07-03-2005, 07:16 PM
is every one in this club with a partner ? if not tell us so we can Try to fix you up !!!!!! ;) The weekender is coming

are you a pimp?

walkingpictures
07-03-2005, 07:18 PM

Single here,any offers of single girlies gratefully accepted
;)

Kimbo

Old and beyond hope :)

Boon
07-03-2005, 07:20 PM
No are you ?lol if you are dos the Tax man know !
I am just trying to get to make some people chat !!!! thay know who thay are lol

A Yerbury
07-03-2005, 07:23 PM
I dont want a "partner" -taking a break from that- just a nice lady to wine, dine, entertain, massage and tie up occasionally?
ay.
ps I have soft strong hands (dont do dishes)

Boon
07-03-2005, 07:32 PM
You can try friendfinder.co.uk

bod
07-03-2005, 09:05 PM
Im not coming but my lass is free that weekend if your intrested ,she cant ride so you would have to take her pillion as it were :D

Phoenix
07-03-2005, 09:28 PM
I dont want a "partner" -taking a break from that- just a nice lady to wine, dine, entertain, massage and tie up occasionally?
ay.
ps I have soft strong hands (dont do dishes)

http://www.emotipad.com/emoticons/Thud.gif

Not got time for that - besides just how many men want a woman who keeps a bike in the living room half the time :confused:

Sadly I won't be at the weekender due to a little something else I'm doing that weekend :(

Phoenix
07-03-2005, 09:29 PM
Old and beyond hope :)

Rubbish :eek: ;)

CK & AK
07-03-2005, 09:38 PM
Rubbish :eek: ;)

creep! :lol: :D

C ;)

Phoenix
07-03-2005, 09:52 PM
creep! :lol: :D

C ;)

He my special friend and he's lovely too :)

CK & AK
07-03-2005, 09:59 PM
I know - I miss the nattering we did in the chatroom :(

Kimbo?

C

Paranoid Dave
07-03-2005, 10:00 PM
I'm single

Phoenix
07-03-2005, 10:03 PM
I'm single

Filthy and gorgeous :D
;)

Nigel C
07-03-2005, 10:24 PM
118 views already! that either a lot of single people or a lot of couples looking for a ménage a trios

Paranoid Dave
07-03-2005, 10:31 PM
;)

Cheque's in the post hun :D

who told you anyway?

walkingpictures
07-03-2005, 10:34 PM
;)
..............jealous here........ ;)

Albie
07-03-2005, 10:40 PM
http://www.emotipad.com/emoticons/Thud.gif

Not got time for that - besides just how many men want a woman who keeps a bike in the living room half the time :confused:

Sadly I won't be at the weekender due to a little something else I'm doing that weekend :(
Lucky you. My front doors too narrow. Well fed up when I wanted it in the other week. Sorry about the hijack. Partner yes I think but happy as am right now. :D :D ps I like to chat. :D :D

NBs
07-03-2005, 11:33 PM
Bike in the living room? Who would do such a thing! :eek: :rolleyes:

If my lady shows up, she'd have to have her own bike and do a decent brekkie. My needs are small... Just my needs tho!

TP-996
07-03-2005, 11:43 PM
My needs are small... Just my needs tho!

Right! coming from a guy that weighs 60 odd kilo's ..... just your needs right!

;)

PS - Yes, I'm stalking you!

Byron Kauffman
08-03-2005, 12:39 AM
single and willing to relocate to your side.

Phoenix
08-03-2005, 08:49 AM
who told you anyway?

Covert surveilence ? :D

Chappers
08-03-2005, 09:32 AM
Single - don't need a bloke, too much hassle :bunny:

I do have a lot of friends though, mainly male but there's a few females, infact; I need to make more female biker friends...love chatting and meeting up with likeminded people :D

DesmoDog
08-03-2005, 10:09 AM
Hi my names Romeo and I love cuddly puppies and sweet little kittens. I'm single, really good looking and i like to think I keep myself trim. (so that reads I'm married, ugly and over weight). What a lovely idea getting all those singletons together for the weekender. I'm sure they'll all thank you.

LeMarsu
08-03-2005, 10:28 AM
I was single this time last year !

Lost Again
08-03-2005, 11:10 AM
While i am single i think its damn unlikely i'll find a lady friend anywhere round here. No offence to all you lovely ladys but i'm just a a little on the young side. Not many lasses in their 20's interested in ducatis, odd that. however, I could always just decide to be a toy boy........haha ;)

Chappers
08-03-2005, 11:38 AM
While i am single i think its damn unlikely i'll find a lady friend anywhere round here. No offence to all you lovely ladys but i'm just a a little on the young side. Not many lasses in their 20's interested in ducatis, odd that. however, I could always just decide to be a toy boy........haha ;)

Hey, I'm in my 20's and have a Monster :mad: :lol:

Melnie Mouse
08-03-2005, 11:38 AM
I know - I miss the nattering we did in the chatroom :(

Kimbo?

C

has the chatroom gone now then?

Melnie Mouse
08-03-2005, 11:40 AM
Bike in the living room? Who would do such a thing! :eek: :rolleyes:

If my lady shows up, she'd have to have her own bike and do a decent brekkie. My needs are small... Just my needs tho!

ha ha.... hugs for little Nick xx

Scotty
08-03-2005, 11:55 AM
Hey, I'm in my 20's and a Monster :mad: :lol:

which is why all the 20 year old blokes are single ? :rolleyes:

A Yerbury
08-03-2005, 12:22 PM
singles? I prefer twins. double the fun and all that malarky...the dirty little trollops.

Lost Again
08-03-2005, 01:15 PM
Hey, I'm in my 20's and have a Monster :mad: :lol:

terribly sorry, I had no idea. thought i was the only young 'un round here but obviously not. If I'd knowon there were lovely young ladys here and not just lovely..ermm..... more mature ladys, i would have joined long ago.

hmmm, how deep can i dig....I'll get me coat.

Plum
08-03-2005, 01:27 PM
I could always just decide to be a toy boy........haha ;)

I highly recommend it. Older women are great.

Thats all i have to say!

walkingpictures
08-03-2005, 01:35 PM
He my special friend and he's lovely too :)

Ahhhhhhh... :o ;) thanx :)

CK - .yep,chatroom was a great laugh,miss it too

Kimbo :)

CK & AK
08-03-2005, 02:06 PM
has the chatroom gone now then?

Mel, you banana! :p

the chatroom got taken away in the Autumn last year! :rolleyes:

C

LeMarsu
08-03-2005, 02:29 PM
The good old chat room.....

scrumpster
19-03-2005, 01:35 PM
terribly sorry, I had no idea. thought i was the only young 'un round here but obviously not. If I'd knowon there were lovely young ladys here and not just lovely..ermm..... more mature ladys, i would have joined long ago.

Watch what you're saying sonny!!!! :rolleyes: Single, mature, can't do weekender on account of being single and mature, which usually means kids!! :rolleyes: Bet you lot will have a great time tho!!! :D

Nonnie
19-03-2005, 01:49 PM
Watch what you're saying sonny!!!! :rolleyes: Single, mature, can't do weekender on account of being single and mature, which usually means kids!! :rolleyes: Bet you lot will have a great time tho!!! :D

Hey Scrumpster, I'm a single parent and I'm going to the weekender! Just farm the kids out to anybody who'll have em. That's what I did!

slob
19-03-2005, 02:46 PM
...besides just how many men want a woman who keeps a bike in the living room half the time
I'd have absolutely no problem with that sort of behaviour, although I suspect 'Slobette' would be less than happy about it.

Richard_S
19-03-2005, 03:57 PM
I buried the last one under the petunias. according to the good lord zuzu propriety follows those who go the extra foot and avoid the decking associated with dimmock’s stump. however on this particular occasion I did not blindly follow the trail of wisdom, but risked eternal damnation and opted for some decent bumbkin compost instead. It improved the taste and texture of 2004's batch of horseradish no end, which I’m sure you will agree is a jolly good result.

Speculation has it that the runner up now lives in the nevada desert with rattle snakes and cacti for pillows. I have also been reliably informed that she is forced to fornicate with local cow girls, usually the ones with the white hats and golden locks.

Just goes to show dunnit :rolleyes:

Chappers
20-03-2005, 01:51 PM
which is why all the 20 year old blokes are single ? :rolleyes:

I also have a monster ;) Thought blokes liked to be controlled in the bedroom...maybe that's where I'm going wrong?! :rolleyes:

Chappers
20-03-2005, 01:52 PM

I'm young yes but never said I was lovely :lol:

Lost Again
21-03-2005, 03:50 PM
yes, a little control can be fun. just don't take it to far, it scares the young and innocent ones...... ;)

and you're probably right. compared to me nobody looks lovely, cos i'm just to damn nice for my own good. probably.......