PDA

View Full Version : Members in Middlesex

rjc
07-03-2005, 12:30 PM
I was wondering if there are any members in the Middlesex area. I'm about to move to Hampton and I want to see who's around. I know I'll end up riding in Hants, Surrey and Kent for decent roads but it'd be nice to know who's local for some meet ups.

Richard

Dark-Jon
07-03-2005, 02:20 PM
Hi Richard

I'm over in West Drayton (J4 on the M4) which is just the other side of Heathrow from Hampton. Used to work in Teddington so know Hampton's only about 30mins away from me, a bit less on a clear day ;)

I normally tag along with either the Sussex or Surrey lot, escpecially if they meet up at Box Hill. The 'London' lot are all pretty further in London than me, but I've been up to the ACE once or twice when they've all gone up there. Bit too cold to go out on the bike at the moment though :o

Probably be the Easter weekend meet at Box Hill when I actually get my bike out again

Dark-Jon :)

rjc
07-03-2005, 03:16 PM
Hi Jon,

Nice hearing from you. I think the idea is that over the next few weeks we'll get a list of people together and organise something, once-a-month meets somewhere, perhaps locate a decent meeting place for starting ride outs, etc.

Richard

queen_gpants
07-03-2005, 03:32 PM
Radar_Uk and I live in Rickmansworth (well Maple Cross to be precise), not far from either of you :)

We're in a funny location, on the borders of Bucks, Herts and Middlesex so we just tag along with whoever is out and about!

There's a nice bike meet up the road from us in Croxley Green in the summer on a Wednesday night and there's bits and bobs going on around Slough, the Ace etc so plenty of events to meet up at :burnout:

TP-996
07-03-2005, 08:21 PM
Hi Richard, I live in Twickenham :D

That's a great idea. I'd be keen for that.

grunter
07-03-2005, 08:29 PM
mark dixon in slough + a few more about fb,s only aylesbury

CK & AK
07-03-2005, 08:30 PM
Richard, you are only going to be 20 mins up the road from us - as we are in NW Surrey - close to Berks/middx borders.

Gissa shout when you are 'moved' :) as in the summer, we have quite a few 'drop in' to join us for rides etc.

C :)

farl
08-03-2005, 09:42 AM
I'm in Walton (Surrey) but work in Heston (Middlesex).

rjc
08-03-2005, 04:08 PM
it's all sounding promising!