PDA

View Full Version : Rosso Corse

craigie
05-03-2005, 03:23 PM
just had my bike in for a major service there and couldn't be happier with it.

Ray and Mark were happy to work around the limited times I could do, coming in particularly early on a Saturday morning as I also had to get a leaking rear cylinder fixed. Gave me an old BMW to get about on for the day, which was interesting in a boating kind of way. The price was good, and I had called around a few places, also being Scottish this means alot to me. The fact that they were also the closest was a nice bonus having travelled to Aylesbury last year.

Picked my bike up gleaming and feeling as good as new (to me anyway in my second hand world). Everything feeling taut and smooth.

Even got a follow up call a few days later to check everything was ok where Ray was happy to have me go back and ask questions people of my "cleverness" are prone to.

All in all I'm impressed and can happily recommend them.

Craig

tony
21-03-2005, 01:36 PM
I had a major service, some nice end cans and new bars (where someone knocked the monster over in a bike bay :( - they did a good job at a rasonable price. I'd recommend them. :lol:

spacemonkey
21-03-2005, 06:55 PM
It's alright for you lot, I still can't get through to them. Got an answer machine though today, that promised a returned call. hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaaaa. *cough*

craigie
21-03-2005, 07:59 PM
It's alright for you lot, I still can't get through to them. Got an answer machine though today, that promised a returned call. hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaaaa. *cough*

they are closed sunday and monday so don't be too surprised if you get a call tuesday.

spacemonkey
22-03-2005, 07:05 PM
And lo and behold-for the chaps of Rosso Corse did indeed furnish my phone with their baritone voices. And indeed my bike was delivered unto them forthwith, from whence it was received by knowledgable hands. I saw with my own eyes the hallowed grounds of a Ducati workshop under the arches, and indeed it was good. And there for a few days and a few nights my Monster shalt rest, until it can roar again with great vengeance and furious anger upon those who attempt to cross my path among these dark satanic mills.....

Raving Loony
24-03-2005, 08:42 AM
Put my old girl in for a much needed service. Ray was an absolute star, went above and beyond what was required. If I didn't know better I would have thought it was a different bike with the old reg attached.

:D :D :D ****DEFINATELY RECOMMENDED**** :D :D :D

L :lol: :lol: ny

spacemonkey
24-03-2005, 11:43 PM
Is it just me though, or does he bear an uncanny resemblance to the late Ronnie Smith of Performance Bikes infammy?