PDA

View Full Version : DIDGE I saw this...

queen_gpants
04-03-2005, 01:25 PM
...and thought of you :)

FARTING TOILET PAPER COVER (http://www.spilsbury.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?catalogId=30001&storeId=10001&productId=5550&langId=-1&parent_category_rn=3963&top_category=3963&categoryId=3880&ref=spilsbury)

Didge
04-03-2005, 01:48 PM
Thank you Q, it was a nice thought, but really, why do you think I'd need something like that?
I can provide the REAL stuff. Besides, not only do mine sound so much better, due to years of tuning my inner muscles so that it has reached a level of anal hi-fidelity, but mine also smell.
I've now gone far beyond making people's heads turn questioningly, as if to say "Who's dropped one"? The stench I can now let loose, will make your eyes water at 30 paces, leave burn marks on lawns, (well I think they're burn marks), cause old people and kids to vomit, clear a room within 6 seconds, close shops, and have firemen out in full safety gear looking for a rather nasty chemical spill. In fact, I've managed to peel some paint off the engine of my Ducati.
This is why I never, I repeat NEVER, fart in a toilet, it's such a waste of good gas. Unless of course, Pedro or 'Terminator' Thompkins is waiting to use said lav after me.
I am SO looking forward to the Weekender, so as to introduce as many as possible to the delights of my outpourings.

queen_gpants
04-03-2005, 03:00 PM
In fact, I've managed to peel some paint off the engine of my Ducati.

Sssshhhh.... don't tell people that's the real reason why the paints peeled off their engine casings! We've tricked Ducati into believing it's a manufacturers fault! :p

Didge
05-03-2005, 01:35 PM
Sssshhhh.... don't tell people that's the real reason why the paints peeled off their engine casings! We've tricked Ducati into believing it's a manufacturers fault! :p

Residue, my dear Celeste, residue. After a few scientific tests, any paint peeling caused by 'colonic corrosives', will be easily spotted because remnants of rectal residue will be found under said paint.

gary tompkins
05-03-2005, 07:38 PM
D.I.D.G.E.

Derriere
Impresarios
Deadly
Gastrointestinal
Emissions

;)

Didge
06-03-2005, 09:48 AM
D.I.D.G.E.

Derriere
Impresarios
Deadly
Gastrointestinal
Emissions

;)

DAMN YOU THOMPKINS!.............I've been rumbled.

gary tompkins
07-03-2005, 06:54 PM
:lol: :lol: :lol:

it's TOMPKINS BTW :)