PDA

View Full Version : Err....Car for Sale...????

Mark Walker
03-03-2005, 08:36 AM
I know it probably isn't the right place to put this, but you never know....

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=4532079057&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT

JUst though someone might be intrested in my old (and first) car......currently at just £50....which can't be bad for a car with Tax 'til June and MOT 'til December.....Don't know a lot about care engines to be honest, but it seems to be in pretty good nick to my eyes.....have a look at the description......have a bid.....or if anyone is really interested I am happy to stop the auction for a sensible offer......

Right, sorry for taking advantage of the forum like this......but I will be using the money to get my bike back on the road!!! :D :D :D

spacemonkey
04-03-2005, 07:09 PM
PLease tell me that you do service the bike regularily???

CK & AK
04-03-2005, 07:24 PM
OK, jumping on your bandwagon Mark, we have the 2 delights noted below, also for sale:

R Espace, Mk 2, 7 seater - all rear seats are easily removed, leaving a flat floor. MOT Sept, out of tax this week (can tax at purchase for you?), 2 litre petrol, recent service inc cam belts. Easily carries a monster or VFR! highish mileage - £695.oo ono

V Astra, J reg, 1600i - 5 door, MOT & Taxed - up together car, starts every time - sunroof, leccy & heated windows - good stereo, highish mileage £400.

Al & I have just recently brought a van (for at least 2 of the bikes) and I have a new (to me!) dinky toy (you know what its like, I just couldnt resist :D - we also need the money for our desmo due bike to be completed! :eek:

pse pm if interested - or phone AK on 07956 351399

C

Scotty
04-03-2005, 08:37 PM
of course if you want a realy quality gem of a 4 wheeled motor you wanta buy us car uf us like
alll mod cons , a roof , 4 wheels , 3 wheel bearings , some rust , some paint , state of the art cassette radio etc etc, you know you want it yours for £250

Mark Walker
05-03-2005, 02:16 PM
Hey....this was my thread......I feel all dirty now, like I have been used..... :( :D :D :D

Buy my car.......buy my car........its Blue!!! :D :D

Mark Walker
07-03-2005, 03:28 PM
Well, its been sold now........£90, what a bargain....hurrah for ebay......16 watchers....over 300 viewings and I only got three bids.....oh well......at least I got rid of it......

Oh and by the way Space, I've never had the bike serviced.......

......then again I've ony had it 6 months!......and it is due a biggy in April......so hence the selling flurry on ebay......if anyone wants some Star Wars figures..........