PDA

View Full Version : FAO Paranoid!

CK & AK
02-03-2005, 07:26 PM
where did this one come from?

as you can guess, am going through the archives from a little while ago!

Albie
02-03-2005, 07:27 PM
America :rolleyes:

CK & AK
02-03-2005, 07:30 PM
:lol:

its kylies new look!! :eek: ;) :D

Plum
02-03-2005, 08:10 PM
Wow. I had this as my wallpaper on my desktop for ages. The piccie was at the Golden Gate Bridge. That was cool as when it was my wallpaper, i was in San Fran and kinda hoped it would ride by......some hope.

Paranoid Dave
02-03-2005, 08:11 PM
Yes charlotte, I have seen the error of my cafe ways and plan on turning tiger on you. I have put the old seat back on and have sent my tank off for a respray.

God what a horrid thought, i don't think I could ever be seen with a bike like that, what next, glittery disco balls?

CK & AK
02-03-2005, 08:17 PM
...i don't think I could ever be seen with a bike like that

am sooo glad you & Al dont live nearer!! :D :rolleyes: :lol:

:eek:

Paranoid Dave
02-03-2005, 08:30 PM
What's worrying is if we did, just think what we'd create! Who'd influence who?

Personally I think if I designed it and Al built it it could be great, the other way round might be a instant pull from the poilce. Thats the local plod and the fashion police. :eek:

Nonnie
02-03-2005, 08:37 PM
God what a horrid thought, i don't think I could ever be seen with a bike like that, what next, glittery disco balls?

I spat my drink out when I read that! Sheesh, you know you're only encouraging me to go further with the 70's theme. I'm on the lookout for glittery platform boots on Ebay so's I get a better grip on the road for when I kick your ass down it...

:eek:

Paranoid Dave
02-03-2005, 08:48 PM
Disco Diva Nonnie, kicks PD down road, I can see the headlines now. I think we'll let Kylie and Juan argue this one out between them, who's gonna shout the loudest?

:lol:

Nonnie
02-03-2005, 09:04 PM
She should be so lucky, lucky lucky lucky.

Juan whil whin wiz heez frrrrooty pipes. Ha! He laff in da face of da kylie. :D