PDA

View Full Version : All Out Fight II

Richy Rich
02-03-2005, 04:30 AM
Thanks to everyone for helping me have so many great belly laughs over the last year through this forum. Several times I have been shaking, with tears rolling down my cheeks. A great thing for an older fellah, who isn't as moist as he'd like to be.

I guess it's always the stupid stuff that makes me laugh. Even as a kid, the gentle irony of Terry and June couldn't compare with Eric Morecombe wrestling with a rubber shark.

The problem is, when all the bitchy stuff takes hold it leaves only one important question. Who would win in an all out fight between the moral majority and the shambling eccentrics?

If they were to charge, of course, we would lose in an instant.

A Yerbury
02-03-2005, 08:15 AM
yes but we would loose with hilarity, comedy exagerated facial ticks and good humour....life? ya gotta laugh eh!

dean
02-03-2005, 08:45 AM
I personally feel that thay the moral majority would win on account of their vantage point from the lofty high ground they occupy and their arsenal of weaponry, such as the ability to banish the underlings in to the cosmos with the fickle click of a button.

However i feel a sense of momentum surrounding the shambling eccentrics.

Could this be the beginnings of a peasants revolt?

i'm thparticus!

A Yerbury
02-03-2005, 08:49 AM
To swell our ranks we may have to employ freelance rogue agents such keith, penny and the other one I cant remember.

berto
02-03-2005, 08:54 AM
;) Come and have a go etc etc etc!!!!Your a funny guy Alex,I'll kill you last!!Oh he's on ny team is he...bustard. :mad:

A Yerbury
02-03-2005, 09:01 AM
you are on your own over there bubbles.. the berti "loathingometer" is currently at an all time high. Its official, not one peson here can stand you. Do the decent thing and feed yourself to the pigs, they need the fat.

berto
02-03-2005, 09:05 AM
Have you lost weight? Call you bubbles darling,everybody does..

CraigMac
02-03-2005, 09:09 AM
Dean,
I like the sound of that, "A pleasant revolt"
It conjours up manner of things, refusing to drink earlgrey and mildly prodding the enemy.
I think were on to something here chaps!

A Yerbury
02-03-2005, 09:19 AM
excuse me, I have just put my "ignore-o-goggles" (copyright ukmoc) on back to front! who am I what is I? I need a little lie down...

CraigMac
02-03-2005, 09:27 AM
I think that the wearing of ignoro-goggles and the "Im not listening hat" is the height of ignorance and should be totally ignored. Its just so ignorant.
Im certainly not an ignoramous!!

dean
02-03-2005, 09:42 AM
i read somewhere (there i go, showing off again) that Jodie Marsh has bought herself a ducati monster. If this is true then surely she can be recruited for the "pleasant revolt"

Then there would be no arguement whose side had the biggest tits.

A Yerbury
02-03-2005, 09:50 AM
phew, I have just realigned my focus bra and donned my gauntlets of attention, so where were we? ah yes, Jodies breasts oh...oh no!.....bra and gauntlet battery levels low! excuse me I have come over a bit ambivalent..

CraigMac
02-03-2005, 09:55 AM
Mr Yerbury pointed out that those mercenaries, Keith, Penny and Mike (Who was Mike?) Swelled the ranks.
Now we have Jodie on board as well, thanks to Dean.
Who else would join the "eccentrics" in a fantasy football,*** tag team kind of way??
Im intrigued!!
Regards

A Yerbury
02-03-2005, 10:03 AM
My friend Nick Howells? he's dead funny and looks like a more handsome Harry Hill. He also works for the London Evening Standard so he could spread propoganda for our cause, plus my mother could make a large pasta/herb salad to keep us going? -its really tasty!

SteveSki
02-03-2005, 10:26 AM
What are you guys going on about.........

dean
02-03-2005, 10:38 AM
the football/sports agent with the famous catchphrase "monster monster", that is.

He could light the way with his inflamed cigar butt, whilst remaining true to the virtues of the pleasant revolt.

Not to mention the tenuous "monster "link, just to keep the thought police at bay.

A Yerbury
02-03-2005, 11:03 AM
Nigel Kennedy lives down the road from my mother, he shares erics love of the phrase..Vivaldi? Monster! etc.