PDA

View Full Version : bob dixon in no big cock shocker..

A Yerbury
01-03-2005, 05:17 PM
after the recent "top 100 cartoons" thread our bob has decided to use popular kiddies fave Foghorn Leghorn as an avatar but.. -help- I cant see it? what gives?
AY

ps:could someone explain this? :bunny: I understand this :) this :D and this is familiar :mad: but I can not imagine when I would ever wish to convey...err this? :bunny: these romans.............

CraigMac
01-03-2005, 06:26 PM
Alex,
No its there, safe and sound. Bobs cock is standing proud for all to see.

As for :bunny: It looks like a creature that is just about to die and the re-emerges back to life...only to die again.......so sad!!
But thats just the circle of life....
Regards.

PaulS
01-03-2005, 07:44 PM
I can see Bob's cock too.

DesmoDog
01-03-2005, 07:49 PM
Where's our legal advisor when we need him?

nik_the_brief
01-03-2005, 08:58 PM
... but not as big as this bloke's! :D

The absolute defence to a defamation suit is that you're telling the truth!

CraigMac
01-03-2005, 09:30 PM
That guy looks very proud of his cock.
In fact, I would even go so far as to say he looks smug!!!

steviej
01-03-2005, 10:40 PM
... but not as big as this bloke's! :D

The absolute defence to a defamation suit is that you're telling the truth!

Is that Bob, by any chance????.............and just for you Yerbs me owd son.. :bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny:

A Yerbury
02-03-2005, 08:26 AM
Well I thought Bob had a big cock but that cowboy fellow has an enormous pecker! on a leash?! I was hoping to use "Sylvester" the long suffering yet indominatable cat from the "tweety pie" cartoons but can any one see my black pussy? no! what gives?
Alex.
ps I know it's childish but the children currently bouncing on my knees find this stuff hilarious.

CraigMac
02-03-2005, 11:29 AM
Now I know that its illegal, but in speculative scrap with Bobs big !*!*!*!* and the yank big !*!*!*!*, who do you think would win? Who do you think would be the !*!*!*!* of all !*!*!*!*s??
Im not condoning !*!*!*!* fighting, remember its strictly speculative!!
Regards

A Yerbury
02-03-2005, 11:39 AM
ahhh zee engleesh! we can coq a snook no? knock censorship into a coq'd hat and coq au vin which is my favourite....mmmm deliceux! On a serious note I would'nt like to say who would emerge victorious? I am not a betting man but it would be quite a scrap. Sorry. By way of a comisatory contribution here is a picture of an american lady looking tres pleased with herself whilst riding an enormous !*!*!*!*.

Bob Dixon
02-03-2005, 12:35 PM
I`m shocked and disapointed to see support for cookbaiting being perpetrated on this list. My wife is in the catering industry and she has campaigned long and hard to see this sick sport abolishe. Ever since Otis Ferry stormed the gates of Buckingham palace to demonstrate his support for this barbabric activity my wife has worked tirelessly to make sure that all her cooks are now free ranging dinner ladies. The sorry sight of two plump cooks, gouging and scratching in a school kitched surrounded by hordes of kids shouting FIGHT! FIGHT! is one I am keen to forget.

Joking apart, !*!*!*!*fighting sounds painful, I usually prefer to hit people with a clenched fist.

A Yerbury
02-03-2005, 12:46 PM
indeed! after all have you tried clenching a coq? given the choice I would go for a fist every time.

CraigMac
02-03-2005, 12:46 PM
Sorry folks,
Im not trying to take this thread off target.But can anyone help!!
The recent cold snap has caused no end of problems with my plumbing.
The ball!*!*!*!* in the cistern has packed up.
Ive tried to shut the water of at the stop!*!*!*!*.
Two radiator !*!*!*!*valves are suck wide open.
I called in a so called plumber, who just had a smart mouth, in fact he was just plain !*!*!*!*y. I dont think he was qualified at all. He's just !*!*!*!*ed up the whole job!! He was one of those guys who was just !*!*!*!*sure of himself!!
If the job was done properly, id have been !*!*!*!*a-whoop.
Where do I stand and can anyone offer advice.
Regards.

A Yerbury
02-03-2005, 12:51 PM
sounds like !*!*!*!* and bull to me, incidently there are some ducati !*!*!*!*pits (mph) on ebay at the moment.

A Yerbury
02-03-2005, 12:56 PM
Is a male pheasant a !*!*!*!*? now that would be revolting pheasant. boom boom as "jazzy" jeff might say.

dean
02-03-2005, 01:06 PM
how about a celebrity cook baiting competition?

I personally would like to see ainsley harriott batter the chops off anthony worrel thompson.

CraigMac
02-03-2005, 01:11 PM
Ive just bought a new Aria, but its just plain white, what colour do you think I should paint it?
Im thinking of Blue or Purple.

Do you think a Big Purple Helmet would stand out to much!!

Your thoughts would be appreciated.
Regards

PaulS
02-03-2005, 01:18 PM
Why has the perfectly legitimate word c_o_c_k started appearing as !*!*!*!* ? Can a moderator explain this ? I realise there has been some unpleasantness on this forum recently but this smacks of (unnecessary) censorship to me. I do hope this club is not on the slippery slope towards political correctness. What next? Censoring Didge's fart and pooh gags - I hope not. We are (mostly) adults here.

CraigMac
02-03-2005, 01:28 PM
Bringing together celebrity cooks from the past and present to knock seven bells out of each other.

I would love to see Dellia taking a poke at Fanny.

Dellia Smith would probably have a weight advantage, but Fanny Craddock has the experience.
A tough match!!

A great venue would be somewhere on the East Coast, maybe S!*!*!*!*horpe!

dean
02-03-2005, 01:38 PM
Bringing together celebrity cooks from the past and present to knock seven bells out of each other.

I would love to see Dellia taking a poke at Fanny.

Dellia Smith would probably have a weight advantage, but Fanny Craddock has the experience.
A tough match!!

Fanny's husband, John, was famous for announcing one afternoon when allowed to host the show

"good afternoon ladies & gentlemen, today i'm going to show you all how to make fough nuts like fannys".

Wonder what the viewing figures were?

Rusty lee (remember her?) against gordon ramsay, she'd squash his pastry ass real good.

Bob Dixon
02-03-2005, 01:50 PM
Indeed Dean, I remember Johhny, and I remenber the quip....in fact you beat me to what was going to be my best gag of the day. Having just acquired one of Fanny Craddock's splendid cook books I have finally perfected the art of doughnut making. In the past my doughnuts always looked liked fannies......but now they taste just like Fanny's as well!

Seriously though, what about the Galloping Gourmet Graham Kerr versus the heavyweight intellect of Clement Freud? My money wpould be on the egghead Freud outsmarting the dainty, ever so slightly effete Kerr.

dean
02-03-2005, 02:03 PM
these two are slightly before my vintage, to be honest my only knowledge of fanny has been through watching TV & videos.

However i do vaguely remember the galloping gourmet, wasn't he an arsonist?, also did he used to jump about a lot, as if posessed by a rabid pheasant?

If this is one and the same, he'd naturally come to the table tooled up with a frying pan and clang it square on to droopy's jowels, thus rendering him "twatted" , heck it'd be all over before you could beat your meat with a tenderizer!

A Yerbury
02-03-2005, 02:15 PM
I was inspired my Anton Mosemen as a youngster, like dean I am too young to know what Fanny looks like? perhaps you could post some fanny pics bob? thanks.

CraigMac
02-03-2005, 02:24 PM
Has anyone ever read the Victorian novel "Fanny by Gaslight"
I remember getting stuck right into it and then I lost the book.
If anyone has a spare copy, id love to get stuck into "Fanny by Gaslight" again. It was great!!
Regards.

A Yerbury
02-03-2005, 02:57 PM
cant help Im afraid, although I did see funny man Ainsley Harriot jerking some pork? or was that reality tv program animal farm with jo guest? I cant keep up with this telly lark! Mind you I'd give Nigellas clams a whirl, she is lovely.

A Yerbury
02-03-2005, 03:06 PM
help! I mis spelt Anton Mossiman as mo semen! now I would usually try to see the funny side but my father glanced over my shoulder, saw the offensive word and assumed I was on one of these "gay chat rooms" !! can the moderators please update the censor data base as my father now thinks I am an Homosexual.....again. failing this could some one post some pictures of Marco Pierre White stuffing some tasty birds thus re-establishing my hetero credentials?
yours.
Alex.

CraigMac
02-03-2005, 03:12 PM
Alex.
No it wasnt Jo Guest, you were right first time.
It was Ainsley and Nigella in a celebrity "Cook Off"
Ainsley was preparing the main course and Nigella was preparing the dessert.
I remember seeing your man Ainsley carefully measuring up a pork tenderlion and Nigella was doing something exotic with watermelons.
It must have been an out take, but I remember them both laughing as Ainsley slapped his length of pork between Nigella's Melons.
The dish was ruined, but it made great telly!!
Regards

dean
02-03-2005, 03:23 PM
i have absolutely no idea what she has got to do with cooking, or how she has managed to infiltrate this thread. The question is can she cook?

If she can, then a good joust would be jo in a nipple barging contest with nigella.

Nigella might have the volume, as alex's avatar amply testifies, but jo's are like the first cherries of autumn, and as tough as a wheel nut, to boot.

I fancy jo.

To win, that is.

A Yerbury
02-03-2005, 03:25 PM
she is such a versatile presenter, there is talk of her hosting a program about hollistic beauty treatments. The sight of Ms Lawson rubbing cream into her cheeks is a licence fee well spent (IMO)

A Yerbury
02-03-2005, 03:27 PM
[QUOTE=dean]i have absolutely no idea what she has got to do with cooking, or how she has managed to infiltrate this thread. The question is can she cook?

QUOTE]

I did see her in can't !*!*!*!* won't !*!*!*!*? so possibly not....as I recall it was a red pepper day.

CraigMac
02-03-2005, 03:42 PM
Sep Blatter, the head of FIFA, is married to Fanny,What a great name!

A Yerbury
02-03-2005, 03:53 PM
what is so great about Fanny Blatter? hang on let me get one of those young persons smiler things to best illustrate what I mean....Fanny Blatter? :p sorry I think my arthritic digits failed me there.... :confused:
Alex.

CraigMac
02-03-2005, 03:59 PM
Ahem.....
Its a bit rude....a lady thing.....a sort of noise......like a smelly pump!!
But it doesn't smell.....
I've probably said to much!!

A Yerbury
02-03-2005, 05:14 PM
oh..."blatter!" its a sonic thing!? like a fanny "fart" -sorry- I was thinking of fanny "batter"
which is something else entirely...or so someone said...once..anyway it too is a woman thing although I doubt that a proper "lady" would be familiar with it...I think I have said to much havent I? epp! where is my selfhydrating-ignoro-o-suit..I feel a bout of guilt and self loathing coming on.