PDA

View Full Version : Imaginary Modifications ???

Phoenix
01-03-2005, 03:39 PM
So money - workshop - brilliant person who could make something out of sticky backed plastic and an egg box - aside.... What no expense spared mod would you like on your bike :eek: :)

Scotty
01-03-2005, 03:55 PM
oooh think it would be Ti engine internals, very much out of reach at the moment.
Having said that i think id like all the little irksome little things sorted out realy , fuel light that works tachometer that works battery that works :burnout:

NBs
01-03-2005, 03:57 PM
Big bore on the 620.

Oh, and some nice bling clip-ons :(

The Kevlar Kid
01-03-2005, 03:59 PM
A thinner, younger me......

dean
01-03-2005, 04:01 PM
Some of those fancy grips recently mentioned in another thread.

Oh, and an aluminium roadracing tank (as i used to have one on my last monster, very nice)

Scotty
01-03-2005, 04:03 PM

is that on the same line as a bottle of skill ? wouldnt mind one of them either

A Yerbury
01-03-2005, 04:10 PM
I think the 749 lump makes more sense than the 9 so one of those please in my monster with ohlins and big pots on the front. And a rocket launcher.

Phoenix
01-03-2005, 04:15 PM
Big bore on the 620.

Oh, and some nice bling clip-ons :(

:lol: The rules are in my favour for once :D

I've told you to stop imagining my clipons on your bike Nbs :p

NattyBoy
01-03-2005, 05:19 PM
A single sided swinging arm..ooh..hang on ive got one :p :p

Im looking around for some magnesium casings at the minute..really fancy those (tart!)

Nitrous would be hoot if I had the money to rebuild the thing every 5 blasts of the horn button... :D

Nat

gary tompkins
01-03-2005, 05:37 PM
I quite fancy some flower tubs and nice net curtains for the little perspex windows in my Rizoma cam belt covers :D

CK & AK
01-03-2005, 06:05 PM

took the words out of my fingers! :lol: - for me, I mean!!! :lol:

Lin, my sticky back plastic man, offered to do some bling on it last year, but think I'm happy with how it is.

Now, if you were on about adding to the stable..... ;)

C

Plum
01-03-2005, 06:51 PM
I would just tidy it up and make it run sweet................or would i?

DesmoDog
01-03-2005, 07:55 PM
Anti gravity stabilsers so I could thin my chicken wings. That, or courage and faith in my ability. Failing all of that, a bike that worked all the time. And a carbon tank.

Mand
01-03-2005, 08:42 PM
a smaller arse in my leathers and an automatic cleaning machine for that ultimate shine.

cerebus
01-03-2005, 08:48 PM
I'd like a really comfortable seat, especially the pillion to stop my girlfriend complaining after 20 miles, but it has to magically look just like the original seat. Maybe if I get ALL of the foam replaced by gel ?

Oh and Mand's automatic cleaning machine.

Cerebus the numb.

Didge
01-03-2005, 10:21 PM
I'd like a really comfortable seat, especially the pillion to stop my girlfriend complaining after 20 miles, but it has to magically look just like the original seat. Maybe if I get ALL of the foam replaced by gel ?

Cerebus the numb.

Ah cerebus, my other half has the same problem. She loves the Monster, but her bum doesn't. So I bought a air cover that you inflate. It looks crap when tied on the seat, but Jan's poor bum is much happier.

Back to the question of mods, I'd love some sort of final drive belt conversion.
Chains are so yesterday, so mucky and so crap. I'd love a belt drive, and I very much admire Harley D's for converting to belts back in the 80's.

Mark Walker
02-03-2005, 08:07 AM
I'm planning to cover mine in carbon-look rubber so it doesn't hurt it so much when I drop it......if I ever get it back on the road that is.....sniff sniff