PDA

View Full Version : negative vibe

grunter
01-03-2005, 06:35 AM
I think we all now need to stop being negative about the club and start working on the positive,s. Dont just say " I,m off " cos the only loser there is the person who has left. A system is being worked on to ban people than are abusing the forum three bans and your out. Its time for us to work as like mind people that i believe we are, this IMO is still the best club in the world :burnout:

just my two bob,s worth

Phoenix
01-03-2005, 07:28 AM
Agreed.
It is an excellent club and an excellent group of like minded friendly people.
Don't let one or two idiots spoil it.

Julie
01-03-2005, 07:32 AM
Yes! I agree. Lets get out and get riding xx
Long Live the UKMOC

berto
01-03-2005, 07:34 AM
He hardly"left" he was dumped without so much as a slap or warning so just leave it there!!!! :mad:

Julie
01-03-2005, 07:36 AM
He hardly"left" he was dumped without so much as a slap or warning so just leave it there!!!! :mad:

He had been told to calm it on the forum many times .

CK & AK
01-03-2005, 07:37 AM
Hear hear Grunt!

Both of us! :D

berto
01-03-2005, 07:38 AM
BORED WITH IT zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

stef
01-03-2005, 07:46 AM

i agree.. from now on, i am on a protest silence. :mad:

SAMMYE
01-03-2005, 07:47 AM
I love you all!!! :D

seriously though it is the best club and one of the most friendliest :)

Melnie Mouse
01-03-2005, 09:10 AM
Have I missed something? Who's upsetting who and if that's the point, then just shut up and not join in...

why can't everyone all just get along and if nobody can say anything nice, then surely don't bother at all.. no point in upsetting everybody there's enough **** in this world without any more..

we're pretty much a friendly bunch, let's just keep it that way and stop all getting heavy.... :burnout:

The Kevlar Kid
01-03-2005, 09:35 AM
He hardly"left" he was dumped without so much as a slap or warning so just leave it there!!

Berto mate, glad your still with us.

I dont think this was in reference to Richard S, but was more a reference to Albie.

I understand your defence of Richard, but we all know why what happened, happened. Hopefully when things have calmed down a bit, the powers that be may let him rejoin, as to honest on the couple of times I met him (yes he did support the club on rideouts and the like, as well as being an active member of this forum, even if you guys sense of humour was a little strange) he was a thouroughly nice chap.

As someone has mentioned on another thread, since the initial upset this place has become a little clique', which is only natural with people who know each other sticking together. However it was the previous lack of this that made this site / club a joy.

The latest incident, with Albie leaving (who I shall miss) appears to be after an incident with Pete S4. I may have got this very wrong, but that is how it appears to me. Whilst others expressed similar feelings (CK&AK and GT I think - shoot me if I'm wrong). To be honest ganging up on one another is not helpful and downright childish. I have dug through peoples threads to see what started some of this bad feeling (e.g. the CK&AK vs Pete S4 non-rider incident) and to be honest both had a valid point. Again I dont know CK&AK or GT but there posts amuse me and are often very informative. Pete S4 I have met and he too is a thourghly nice chap. I saw the offending comments between him and Albie (although obviously not any PM's) and to be honest, didn't quite know what all the fuss was about.

Please do not misunderstand me, I am not trying to start a fight, merely trying to get all the parties involved to look at themselves and think before they write a reply which will perpetuate this crap further. I think a large part of this now is that people are starting to misunderstand each others intentions and meanings, always a problem with e-mails and the like. It is sad that some of the greatest contributors to this site are the people that are perpetuating this nonsense, leaving or being forced to leave.

I thought this was bikers site, but at the moment it is more like a thirteen year old girls chatroom (apologies to any thirteen year old girls out there).

Can we all please calm down.

If I have offended anyone greatly, don't go quiet or leave, tell me, as it was not my intention. If I have offended anyone that badly I will leave.

Grinter / Fatbloke, sorry for this rant, but I sat and read this stuff for long enough, it seems rough on you guys that you have to put up with this stuff. I'm sure that people sometimes forget that you guys and I'm sure others (l'marsu?) actually have to put time and effort into this, while the rest of tap away inanely.

grunter
01-03-2005, 05:22 PM
BORED WITH IT zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

then get off

it was in reference to the club in general not Richard s

LeMarsu
01-03-2005, 06:58 PM
Enough!!!

THE END