PDA

View Full Version : The Encyclopedia that is ..... Didge

Plum
27-02-2005, 10:46 PM
Didge

Having checked out some of your (long) threads, i have decided to ask if you will be my 'Phone a Friend' on Millionaire?

A Yerbury
28-02-2005, 09:28 AM
phone a fiend more like..

gary tompkins
28-02-2005, 09:34 PM
Didge

Having checked out some of your (long) threads, i have decided to ask if you will be my 'Phone a Friend' on Millionaire?

" Hello Didge? this is Chris Tarrent on Millionaire, we've got Plum here on £500,000 and with your help we might just win him One million pounds!"

"... err.. hello Didge .. are you there?"

Queue sound effects ... Rumble - Parrp - Frrrrappp - Oooof!

"Sorry Chris (Didge in strained voice) I'll have to call you back mate... somethings come up... Oooer - Parp!!!"

Didge
28-02-2005, 09:49 PM
" Hello Didge? this is Chris Tarrent on Millionaire, we've got Plum here on £500,000 and with your help we might just win him One million pounds!"

"... err.. hello Didge .. are you there?"

Queue sound effects ... Rumble - Parrp - Frrrrappp - Oooof!

"Sorry Chris (Didge in strained voice) I'll have to call you back mate... somethings come up... Oooer - Parp!!!"

I think 'Terminator' Thompkins is slandering my good character.
Right sir! Arrow Mill.....fisticuffs at dawn......I wager I shall down you with one mighty blow......(and it won't be a punch.heh..heh!)

Plum
01-03-2005, 12:13 PM
Have to admit, i am keen to see who has pulled the (short?) straw to share with Didge at the weekender.

Didge,Is it really true that you have god like status in regards to your arse thunder? Maybe we should call you Thor as he was the god of thunder, only not the same sort

Maybe you have some facts on this for us all. I am looking forward to reading it!

SAMMYE
01-03-2005, 01:11 PM
I read somewhere that someone died from inhaling their farts in a small unventilated room! :eek:

SAMMYE
01-03-2005, 01:13 PM
some facts for you to feed on Didge

http://www.heptune.com/farts.html

gary tompkins
01-03-2005, 05:55 PM
I think 'Terminator' Thompkins is slandering my good character.
Right sir! Arrow Mill.....fisticuffs at dawn......I wager I shall down you with one mighty blow......(and it won't be a punch.heh..heh!)

I'll be ready for you Didge - sitting in the bar wearing this ...

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=66529&item=6514802921&rd=1

And if high velocity shrapnel becomes a problem - one of these too....

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=52755&item=6746190172&rd=1

CK & AK
01-03-2005, 06:09 PM
c'mon GT, you know all the members who were there last year voted to make sure Didge had his OWN SINGLE room!!! :D - somebody even offered to pay me, so they DIDNT have to share!

and of cours, the year before, Didge brought his tent!!! - I think it blew away........ :burnout:

C

Plum
01-03-2005, 06:32 PM
I am curious to meet the infamous Didge...............Am i sick?

A Yerbury
01-03-2005, 06:33 PM
you will be when you meet him..

CK & AK
01-03-2005, 07:01 PM
I am curious to meet the infamous Didge...............Am i sick?

nah Plum, its quite normal, err - I mean Didge is quite normal - he's a poppet really ;)

- just keep well away about an hour after meals, thats all the warning you'll need :D

Plum
01-03-2005, 07:10 PM
i bet he drinks Guinness!!

Didge
01-03-2005, 10:57 PM
i bet he drinks Guinness!!

Alcohol hardly ever passes my lips dear boy. I do though, have a major weakness for hot chili peppers.
One enjoys the burning sensation when the go in, and again, when they come out. The extra hot ones are very good if one suffers from the old 'Chalfonts'. One can hear them sizzle and then shrivel up as the chili remnants make their exit.
As for my room mate, that will be Jan, who loves me despite the semi-permanant fug that can sometimes surround my immediate area.

Plum
02-03-2005, 12:24 PM
Alcohol hardly ever passes my lips dear boy.

Right, and i am drop dead sexy mate!! You own a monster, how can you not drink. This weekend alone my alcohol consumption went up 500% (see Feckin Pile O'!*!*!*!*e - Part3)

I reckon that with the UKOMC awards coming up, sharing a room with you at the Weekender should be a prize! Thing is which award should it be:

1. Newcomer - This is a no-no. They will leave as quick as they join.
2. Comedy - You may lose all sense of humour.
3. Best Post or Thread - Didge does most of these, so he could sleep with himself!
4. Anorak - No an NBC (Nuclear, Chemical & Biological) suit might suffice

Or we could create a new award - People You Want To Upset/Bump Off

But i fear a very big list of ex's would be posted

What do you reckon?

Mand
02-03-2005, 12:51 PM
Alcohol hardly ever passes my lips dear boy. I do though, have a major weakness for hot chili peppers.
One enjoys the burning sensation when the go in, and again, when they come out. The extra hot ones are very good if one suffers from the old 'Chalfonts'. One can hear them sizzle and then shrivel up as the chili remnants make their exit.
As for my room mate, that will be Jan, who loves me despite the semi-permanant fug that can sometimes surround my immediate area.

Perhaps Didge, she has lost her sense of smell? Just a thought? :lol:

Didge
02-03-2005, 01:01 PM
Perhaps Didge, she has lost her sense of smell? Just a thought? :lol:

You could be right Mand, but like everyone else, she can still taste them. (they tend to be very thick & syrupy you see).

Mand
02-03-2005, 01:06 PM
Eurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgggggggggggggggggggggghhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!