PDA

View Full Version : The painters are in!

Massey
25-02-2005, 05:35 PM
Guys,

I need to get some paintwork done on my bike and would be interested to hear about places out there that are good to use. I'm located in West Yorkshire but I'm prepared to travel a bit to get it done properley.

Cheers,
Massey.

steviej
25-02-2005, 07:19 PM
Yawlright Paul........................

There's a place in Bolton called Cycle-Art:

33-37 Bury Old Road, Bolton.

Tel: 01204-388663

Give 'em a call ar' kid................. :cool:

Massey
25-02-2005, 09:31 PM
Yeah, I'm ok Steve thanks for the info.

Don't have a Monster anymore. Decided to move to the dark side for 2005 and try a Firestorm. I'm planning a trip out to Spain begining of June for 10 days touring if anyone is interested, there are a few people already signed up.

Catch you later.

Massey.

Scotty
25-02-2005, 09:59 PM
wouldnt be end of may beginning of june then
hummmm
i get f#*k all holiday days to play with but the beginning of june is where some of the enforced ones appear ooooooh

Massey
26-02-2005, 10:44 AM
Hi Scotty,

It will be either May 26th or Sunday 29th that we book a one way ticket to Spain from Portsmouth (£147 1 up or £207 2 up). The rough plan (and it is rough at this stage) is to head for Barcelona then up through France and other places. One of the lads who is going Sister has a villa in the South of France that we can use for free! We plan to hit Dover when we have no holidays left so there is some flexibilty towards the end of the trip but estimate roughly 9 days away. I don't have much preference as to where we go exactly (one or two of the lads have but again no hard plans, we will more or less see where we want to be and decide the night before after loads of beers no doubt) but I have said I don't fancy spending hours in the sadle just to clock up miles for the sake of it, and thats my 10 peneth.

There are already one posssibly two of my mates from Newcastle begging their Wives to be released, so you may have some company on the way down if you decide to come along.

The date for setting off will be finalised this week and I'll keep you posted.

I've been up in Wallsend loads lately as my Father recently passed away, so if you ever fancy joining us for a few jars one night let me know and I'll give you a shout.

Cheers,

Massey.

celt
26-02-2005, 10:55 AM
let me know as well when your in wallsend as i could go a beer and maybe a visit to the hill to stare at the pretty things

Massey
26-02-2005, 11:15 AM
Will do mate.

Massey.

DesmoDog
26-02-2005, 12:24 PM
Sorry to hear about your dad man, I'll join you all too if thats ok with you lads?

Nonnie
26-02-2005, 12:50 PM
I've recently sent my cowl off for some art work. The guy used did the paintwork for my helmet too and is reliable and brilliant. Not bad prices either. pm me for his details if you like. Attached photo is of my helmet. I'll post up again when my seat cowl comes back. Can't wait!

DesmoDog
28-02-2005, 09:21 AM
Nice job, are you getting the cowl in the same design?