PDA

View Full Version : Forum Awards 2005 - part 1

Paranoid Dave
22-02-2005, 09:07 PM
The monster weekend is rapidly approaching, it's only fair that the fools, friends and good eggs of the forum be thanked and rewarded in a small and most likely pointless kind of way.
As like last year there will be monster awards over the weekend at Arrow Mill, these on the other hand are a way of looking back and thanking those who contribute to the virtual side of UKMOC. This year the plan stands to have four categories and as the title of this thread states this is Part One, no voting yet as before we can vote a winner we have to have nominee's.

So thinking caps on people and start suggesting names for the following categories, I have given the names of last years winners and feel free to nominate them again if you see fit to do so. Any serious nominations will be added to the list and from April I will post up the names and voting details.

Comedy - the one who entertains, makes you laugh, cheers you up, makes you smile and generally deserves the clowns award. :lol: (2004 Didge)

Anorak - The helpful one, the clever one, oh wise and great we are not worthy. You may seek their help when in need or take advice as it is given, but there's always an anorak to help you out. :rolleyes: (2004 Duncan)

Best Post or Thread - Be it a short humourous reply or a lengthy long running post, tell me the one you remember fondly and the name of the person responsible. :D (2004 Phoenix - lets see you)

Newcomer - As ever UKMOC has seen many new names and faces appear over the last 12 months, some are more memorable than others, not sure if thats good or bad :confused: (2004 Julie and Ruth)
I can make a start here with Spike, Norrie and Little Monster

Over to you guys and gals.

Banshee
22-02-2005, 09:50 PM
Can i have one?

crust
22-02-2005, 10:09 PM
Can i have one?

go for the lot m8

"Best post by a newcomer in a comedy anorak"

:) Crust

Banshee
22-02-2005, 10:15 PM
you have a point, good call. but if not can i go up and get any awards for yerb, im sorry but yerb...bla bla bla.

Paranoid Dave
01-03-2005, 06:24 PM
I'll get an email out when there are names to vote for ;)