PDA

View Full Version : Albies on tour

Albie
11-02-2005, 09:52 PM
Hi all. Im heading up north tomorrow to Nottingham to deliver a friend and returning to sisters in Milton Keynes Browns Wood.Anyone wish to have a drink or something in late afternoon or evening.
07989555893. Sadly not on bike. :( :(

Kev Bunney
11-02-2005, 10:47 PM
I`m off to Ipswich for the footie, any other MMM kicking about ??

Mand
12-02-2005, 06:59 AM
I'm having my hair done and then going to work. Sorry old bean :(

Albie
12-02-2005, 11:48 PM
Nice to meet Hayley (chappers) for a chat tonite at her pub. :D Hope you get the bike on the road soon :( . Wanna borrow the 900?? :rolleyes:

Nice also to meet Martin (Runningman) too for an exchange in the car park :p . Looked rite dodgy geezers. Nice pub. Bit Posh inside> :eek: :D

madhatter
14-02-2005, 11:58 AM
Nice to meet Hayley......Martin (Runningman) too for an exchange in the car park.....

Sorry Albie, I missed this post, :mad: otherwise I would have met up with you at some point along the route. I'm glad you managed to meet up with a couple of the "regulars" anyway and hopefully I may see you at some time down the ace. ;)

STEVE.

Albie
14-02-2005, 02:40 PM
Sorry Albie, I missed this post, :mad: otherwise I would have met up with you at some point along the route. I'm glad you managed to meet up with a couple of the "regulars" anyway and hopefully I may see you at some time down the ace. ;)

STEVE.
Yes the Ace is on my calender for when gets a bit better weather in evening. Distance not the problem just the ****e conditions. :D

Chappers
14-02-2005, 02:46 PM
Nice to meet Hayley (chappers)...Wanna borrow the 900?? :rolleyes:

I'm gonna hold you to that!!! :bunny:

Albie
14-02-2005, 02:53 PM
I'm gonna hold you to that!!! :bunny:

Oh my god!!!!

Its not Mot'd at mo and not taxed . Must sort it and sell it soon tho' No space to move in shed.

Pete mate sort hers quick. Do you need a hand. :D :D

:bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :burnout:

Chappers
14-02-2005, 03:03 PM
Pete mate sort hers quick. Do you need a hand. :D :D :bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :burnout:

He is doing my clutch this saturday and then I'm gonna pop over on the sunday to tinker (with the bike of course) in the garage and put all me carbon bits on and in the right places :D

Can't wait to get out on her :bunny: :burnout:

Albie
14-02-2005, 03:15 PM
And then you shall ride it away.Sunday nite then ???? :D

Chappers
27-02-2005, 04:23 PM
Well chuffed, clutch, oil filter and oil change all done by the fabulous PeteS4 :D

Just putting some carbon bits on at the min, holes don't align properly with rear hugger but Pete is tinkering with that next weekend for me, front mudguard is incorrect one for my bike so Nattyboy gonna have a look out for one that fits for me and carbon nose is on - just need the better weather to show what with me being a new rider.