PDA

View Full Version : Rosso Corse???

benson
10-02-2005, 05:21 PM
Just got home to find a letter about a new service place opening in east London near Stepney Green called ROSSO CORSE - anyone used it? planning to? Start off proce of £35 an hour laboutr until the beginning of April.

Just also read Runningman's write up of Dave Wood in Aylesbury - will take a lot to change my mind in favour of anyone else insetead of Dave!!! (SOunds rather dodgy and not meant to that last sentence!!!) :lol:

Happy monstering,
:burnout:

slob
10-02-2005, 05:29 PM
Hiya Rachel, how's it going? Have you got your paintwork back yet?
I might go and take a look, have you got any more details?

benson
10-02-2005, 05:32 PM
Hello slob!!! No, the paintwork may be back but the golden bolts (wasn't that a programme with Bob Monkhouse - oh no, that was the golden shot - say nothing...) aren't yet so I remain monsterless and living with the BMW instead but then again in this crap weather it's no loss!!!!! I reckong I may give them a try but would be interested to hear what other folks have to say - meanwhile here's to longer evenings and my golden bolts arriving SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

fatbloke
10-02-2005, 05:47 PM
Hello slob!!! No, the paintwork may be back
I've seen it Rach it looks bloody good has Dave sent you a pic?

benson
10-02-2005, 09:41 PM
:D Yes he has and I am well pleased!!! I show it to anyone with a pulso, its' on my ophone and I CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D Hope you are ok - how is the new bike???
R
xxx

PS I owe you for the bars - when I come and collect the bike I'll drop it round if that's OK?? :)

xxxxx :burnout:

slob
15-02-2005, 04:33 PM
I went to take a look today...
Had a coffee and a chat, they seem pleasant enough. Two guys with a fairly well equipped workshop. Ray is ex Daytona(make your own mind up) and rides a nice 900 Monnie. Marcus has Ducati certificates on the wall, so presumably knows his onions. As Benson says, they're charging £35/hr.

benson
15-02-2005, 04:35 PM
INteresting to hear that Slob - hopefully I will be united with the monnie again before too long so will be looking into my 12,000 service (arghhhhh! - more like into a bank loan!!!) soon enough... May well head over there tomorrow if I get chance...happy monstering!
:D

slob
15-02-2005, 04:42 PM
It's the last Arch at the top end of Bancroft Rd. behind a wall. They don't have a sign yet, they were just having the shutters welded up to keep the scrotes out, while I was there. 12K service should be just over £400 at DLS/DLC, had mine done last spring... probably do my own servicing now the warranty's run out...it ain't exactly rocket science(make sure you replace the o-rings in the solid fuel boosters between launches etc. etc.).

gallardo
02-03-2005, 01:24 PM
Hi,

I'll go with slob with that they seem pleasant enough, not that I could say that from some of the other service stores.

Crashed my bike and I've left it with them. Twisted frame, broken front light, mirrors, petrol tank, etc..

I'll let you know how please I am when I get it back, but for now i have a nice feeling about them. Also, more than pleased to have a Ducati service this part of London, which was well needed.

Gallardo

craigie
06-03-2005, 02:29 PM
have no idea how to put links in but in the same forum I have posted how happy I am with service from Ray and Mark, major service, oil leak and now it is all sorted.

can happily recommend them.

Craig

benson
06-03-2005, 03:03 PM
Good to hear a good report! As soon as those miles clock round we'll be there! :)

gallardo
05-04-2005, 12:48 PM
Hi,

I've been trying Rosso's number on their banner on this site, but seems to be wrong. Anyone's got it?

Cheers boys,

Gallardo

spacemonkey
05-04-2005, 07:45 PM
0207 780 9764 is the number I used. They aren't there SUnday or Monday, and sometimes when they are busy the phone rings and rings...

Been there, and they have my steed for rewiring and replacing the pick up coils.

fatbloke
05-04-2005, 07:47 PM
Hi,

I've been trying Rosso's number on their banner on this site, but seems to be wrong. Anyone's got it?

Cheers boys,

Gallardo

my mistake i put 0208 on the banner instead of 0207
now corrected sorry for the confusion :(