PDA

View Full Version : Italian Nite @ The Ace

slob
07-02-2005, 03:36 PM
Is anyone thinking of going this month?
The weather prediction for Thursday is 'a bit pants' so far but things may change.

Runningman
07-02-2005, 03:38 PM
I'll pop in on the way home for a half way thaw.
Is it this Thursday then?

peteS4
07-02-2005, 03:39 PM
is it this thursday !!!!!!!!! i cant make this one to health grounds........ so i guess it will have to be next month :( but am up for a sunday lunch middle of the month if anyone else is

slob
07-02-2005, 03:41 PM
yup, second Thursday. I'm watching the weather 'cos it's a long way to go to get soaked if I'm not on the way somewhere and I'm waiting to hear about some job interviews. Will post nearer Thursday.

Pete, I'm sure the weather will warm up a bit by the second week of March, plus you'll be healthier with any luck.
I'm thinking of going to Southwold on Sunday If the weather holds up but that's probably a bit soon for you anyway.
Deadly said he might join up around Chelmsford somewhere.

I think there's a Southern meet at Box-Hill same day though.

Runningman
07-02-2005, 03:47 PM
Ok, lets decide on the day. Watch this space.
m

peteS4
07-02-2005, 03:51 PM
the weathers not really a big issue for me..... as long as its not below freezing or raining cats and dogs i'll be out as will steve (madhatter) that crazy sod has been to so many rallies over this winter period !!!!! just give me another week or so...... in fact....... if your away this sunday, how about the poss of a get together the sunday after

slob
07-02-2005, 04:25 PM
Stay in touch Pete. Did you have any ideas about a halfway meeting point?
Hatfield Galleria sounded a bit grim (sorry QGP).

peteS4
07-02-2005, 04:28 PM
well i hadn't given it much thought, sorry...... was just happy to run down to the ace.......... but if peope want to do a half way meet thing i'll start to have a look around........ would need to know where your side would be starting from and whether you would want to run dartford way or through london or round the south and find somewhere that side

The Kevlar Kid
07-02-2005, 04:58 PM
am up for a sunday lunch middle of the month if anyone else is

I would, but I'll still be off the road by then :( .

slob
10-02-2005, 03:56 PM
Sorry Martin, I'm going to give it a miss tonight, it's bucketing down at my end of town.

Runningman
10-02-2005, 05:26 PM
OK then - I'm still at work so I'll probably ride straight home.
See you soon.
m

Richard_S
10-02-2005, 07:52 PM
wise choice chaps, a40 was impassable even for a magoo orientated voodoo bad ass sheep skinner. the price for some knowledge I guess :rolleyes:

Runningman
10-02-2005, 10:49 PM
wise choice chaps, a40 was impassable even for a magoo orientated voodoo bad ass sheep skinner. the price for some knowledge I guess :rolleyes:

Er...yeh, I think i know what you mean Richard; the M1 was pretty bad as well!

Lets try and meet up next week...it must improve soon.

Ride safe my friend.

madhatter
11-02-2005, 06:40 AM
the weathers not really a big issue for me.....i'll be out as will steve (madhatter) that crazy sod has been to so many rallies over this winter period !!!!!

Sorry Guys, I missed this post completely. Only just recovered from a severe overdose of draft Abbot Ale and door-step bacon sarnies.... :D :D

I could possibly be up for a run next Sunday....

The Kevlar Kid
11-02-2005, 08:22 AM
I'd love to join you all but having been off the road and then back on for about a week, I'm errr.... off the road again.....