PDA

View Full Version : editing my profile

MotoNik
02-02-2005, 04:15 PM
Hi all,

Apologies if this is a bit of a stupid question, after all it relates to something I managed to set up myself, but now I can't remember how to alter it! God knows I've looked - I've checked all the control panels settings etc.

Under my user name I've got "has been known to hoon" - how do I edit or delete this? I feel it's time for a change!

cheers,

Nik

fatbloke
02-02-2005, 04:26 PM
Hi all,

Apologies if this is a bit of a stupid question, after all it relates to something I managed to set up myself, but now I can't remember how to alter it! God knows I've looked - I've checked all the control panels settings etc.

Under my user name I've got "has been known to hoon" - how do I edit or delete this? I feel it's time for a change!

cheers,

Nik

Black bar under UKMOC logo
user cp
edit signature

JMo
02-02-2005, 06:10 PM
Ahem, it's actually in the 'edit profile' section, then you want to scroll down to the 'custom user title' section, and enter the new text there, then 'save changes' at the bottom of the page...

xxx

NattyBoy
02-02-2005, 06:11 PM
[QUOTE=nik_codling]Hi all,

Nik..thats a stupid question...have a word with yourself mate.. :lol:

Nat

fatbloke
02-02-2005, 06:17 PM
Ahem, it's actually in the 'edit profile' section, then you want to scroll down to the 'custom user title' section, and enter the new text there, then 'save changes' at the bottom of the page...

xxx
I stand corrected Jmo I misread nik's question I thought he meant his
signature at the bottom of the page.
Thanks for putting him straight

MotoNik
03-02-2005, 04:02 PM
Thanks folks. I swear I must be blind - I've scrutinised every aspect of all the sections for editing my profile, avatar, signature etc, and I still can't find it! It's very frustrating. I'll call it a day for now and get on a do something more productive!

Thanks for your time, especially you Nat!! :lol:

MotoNik
03-02-2005, 04:08 PM
Just looked on Pete's PC, and I've found the relevant bit on his, but when I log back in on this PC it's not there! So I wasn't being dumb (not completely anyway!), it's a strange quirk of technology. I've tried refreshing the page, but that doesn't sort it.

I give up!

cheers,

Nik

A Yerbury
03-02-2005, 04:28 PM
just set it up on another pc? some pc settings differ, I couldnt see the gallery images on mozilla. its just terry and co being slack Alices not browser testing enough!

fatbloke
03-02-2005, 04:49 PM
Hi Nik
if you tell me what you want and where I'll do it from here.
TERRY

Just looked on Pete's PC, and I've found the relevant bit on his, but when I log back in on this PC it's not there! So I wasn't being dumb (not completely anyway!), it's a strange quirk of technology. I've tried refreshing the page, but that doesn't sort it.

I give up!

cheers,

Nik