PDA

View Full Version : Mallory Track Day

Lost Again
02-02-2005, 01:35 PM
ey up,
ne1 thought about goin for this track day down at mallory yet. not done a track day b4 an i quite fancy it but seein as none of me mates av got monsters I'd b lookin 4 sum people 2 ride down wi. ne1 interested? :burnout:

Macca
02-02-2005, 02:16 PM
I'm planning on doing it mate :)

manc skank
02-02-2005, 02:31 PM
dude, you are making my eyes squint. forum not mobile phone!

last year steviej and i rode down, not too bad a ride but pack light :D
do it, you'll love it.

Scotty
02-02-2005, 02:44 PM
you riding down on the day or the day before ?
and going back after the day or the day after (baring incident)

Lost Again
02-02-2005, 02:48 PM
sorry about the dodgy langauge their, force of habit.

not sure if I'm planning on going down on the day or the night before. how far is it from hudds? I've got no idea!

I might be back up home in northumberland that week anyway, in which case it would b a ride down the day before i think.

bod
28-02-2005, 11:17 PM
Cheque posted to Mr Fatbloke so im up for a meet if anyone cares to join in...make it about 1hr 10mins acording to autoroute......so make that 1/2 hour on a monster then :)

bod
20-05-2005, 11:02 PM
Anybody still looking for some company on the ride down to Mallory from round our parts?
Don't fancy doing the run on my own BORING!(my mate told me about a short cut into the circuit.....summit about cutting across a service road into there)
Apparently a motorcycle officer told him he could nip down there as his mate was in the service station, :D as long as they were quick :)