PDA

View Full Version : Event Dates For 2005

Paranoid Dave
28-01-2005, 11:36 PM
As and when more dates are confirmed I will update this post. Please let me know if you can suggest anything that could be added to the list that might be of interest, local or national. General weekend bimbles not included.
Thanks
Dave

13th Feb - UKMOC meet for local members on bike or not, Midday at the Harbour Inn, Southwold. mmmmMMMMMmmmm custard :rolleyes:

29th April-2nd May - UKMOC WEEKEND at Arrow Mill in Stratford :bunny:

7th May - Ducati Open Day at Veloce Dealers in Norfolk.

15th May - Copdock bike run. Start from washbrook service station, copdock.

21st-22nd May - BMF in Peterborough

28th-29th May - World Superbikes round 5, Silverstone

9th June - UKMOC Track Day :burnout:

11th June - Orwell Motorcycles open day in ipswich. BSB riders John Reynolds and Tommy Hill will be there as well as MCN girls and other stuff.

26th June - Desmodue Cup at Snetterton, Support Phoenix as she powers Max the magnificent to victory :D :D :burnout: Oh and AK too ;)

9th-10th July - British Superbikes round 8, Snetterton

6th-7th August - World Superbikes round 8, Brands Hatch

17th-18th Sep - Tail End BMF in Peterborough

27th Oct-6th Nov - National Motorcycle and Scooter Show, NEC in Birmingham

Future events currently without dates....
-UKMOC Wickford multi region meet, Sunday Lunchtime at !*!*!*!* Turpin Pub, (thats richard turpin to you). Followed by run to Burnham tea shop later.
-UKMOC Ducati Open Day meet at Veloce Ducati Dealers in Norwich (and pub next door) ;)
-UKMOC meet at Bressingham, meet up with Cambridge and....
-Copdock Bike Show at the suffolk showground in ipswich
- Regal Riders show day in Stowmarket on the green, hundreds of bikes and many hot rod cars too.

Othe suggested ideas for meets and rides....
-Duxford aviation museum.
-The seaside for paddling and chips, hopefully no crabs! :eek:

This thread will be kept for meets where the intention is to meet up, waffle about the usual stuff, laugh at any parts recently added to or fallen off your bike and enjoy the surroundings. While the pleasure of riding may be obtained from travelling to and from, the riding is only part of the day.
Weekend blasts, bimbles burns round the countryside for the intention of feeling the wind in your helmet will be posted seperately ;)

Paranoid Dave
22-03-2005, 06:40 PM
Just refreshing the page - updated it :D

Dave Pearson
22-03-2005, 07:15 PM
I was thinking of taking a look at the BMAD Paignton festival. It's a new fundraising charity event 29th - 30th April - 1st May. Looks like it could be a bit of a laff, more info at http://www.bmad.co.uk/festival05/lineup.asp

Anyone else up for it?

Dave

Paranoid Dave
22-03-2005, 07:31 PM
You might be out of luck there dave as it clashes with the monster weekend, I think most people will be there instead. :D