PDA

View Full Version : February the 6th charity run for Tsunami Earthquake Appeal

peteS4
25-01-2005, 01:12 PM
steve, are you up for this too....... would be a good day and a chance for us to have that pint atlast...... let me know

madhatter
25-01-2005, 01:46 PM
steve, are you up for this too....... would be a good day and a chance for us to have that pint atlast...... let me know

Pete, let me know when you know, what time and where Bucks are meeting up. I'm actually camping this week-end on a "Bad-ass Biker Rally", ;) but I could leave early and meet-up with everyone in Bucks. Anyone who wants to go from Beds will have to meet me in Bucks this time. Sorry.

peteS4
26-01-2005, 05:26 PM
all beds riders, look at the same thread in the bucks events section

madhatter
27-01-2005, 06:52 AM
ok........ to all from this area who want a ride out, this could be it. as you know there are groups from all over meeting at the national bike museum near the nec on feb 6 and it could be a good thing to be part of.... or at least to enjoy a ride. steve said he will only leave his campsite early if we get a good enough number together, 2 or 3 wont bring him....... put your name down and lets see how many we can get

I'm not being difficult folks, but leaving early for this requires some serious commitment, cutting back on the beer consumption the night before, getting up and packing a tent up before mid-day etc etc... :eek: ....Apart from all that, as Pete says, it's our first good opportunity to all get together and go for our first 2005 ride-out, so a good turn out would make it a great event, and for a memorable cause......come on, you know you want to!!! :twisted:

How about;

Chris - Beds
Martin - Beds
Tom - Beds
Chappers - Beds (you legal yet and on the road??)
Dutchman - Beds
Davezoo999 - Beds
Laurent - Bucks
RunningMan - Main shareholder and resident of the Ace Cafe
Will - Cambs (you met up with us once for the MMM)

STEVE.. :D :burnout:

Phoenix
01-02-2005, 10:54 AM
Erm any further info? Only i'm down Beds way at the weekend so I could possibly do this too :confused: if i'm sober :D

madhatter
01-02-2005, 10:59 AM
Erm any further info? Only i'm down Beds way at the weekend so I could possibly do this too :confused: if i'm sober :D

Sorry Phoenix, looks like this one is "dieing a death" going by the response so far. However, I'm packing my tent, sleeping bag and large quantities of beer onto the Monnie, as I'm off to Milton Keynes for a Bike Rally this weekend.....nice also to see that the weather forecast is for it to steadily reduce from our current 10 degree temperature to -1 on Friday night and -2 on Sunday night.....must drink plenty of anti-freeze!! :twisted:

Phoenix
01-02-2005, 11:10 AM
Ok no worries. I'd probably be still be drunk anyway :eek:
Enjoy your weekend and by the look of it yeah take your thermals :eek: