PDA

View Full Version : New Surrey Rep

fatbloke
24-01-2005, 08:15 PM
just a quick hello to your new area rep "Didge.
Didge is one of UKMOC's longest standing members (ooh err misses) I'd
just like to wish him the best of luck.
Good luck mate
TERRY

Paranoid Dave
24-01-2005, 08:26 PM
It's a Big Job but I can't think of anyone better suited ;)

bod
24-01-2005, 08:45 PM
Anybody thought of a Yorkshire/Humberside/Lincolnshire rep or are there two few of us out there?
Would be nice to have to have a rep to give everyone local, a kick and get all or some of us out together.

NattyBoy
24-01-2005, 08:46 PM
Jeez Terry...What did you go and give a herbert like that responsibility for ?? :lol:

Nice one didge..see yer down boxhill then..!

Nat

fatbloke
24-01-2005, 08:48 PM
Jeez Terry...What did you go and give a herbert like that responsibility for ?? :lol:
Nat
theres nothing wrong with being a Herbert!!

NattyBoy
24-01-2005, 08:50 PM
:lol: :lol: Funny without even realising it - not bad eh ??!!!....no offence Terry! (Gordon Bennett jokes a plenty this end!!).

Nat

fatbloke
24-01-2005, 08:53 PM
??!!!....no offence Terry!
Nat
non taken Nat I've been a Herbert for a long time

Pedro
24-01-2005, 10:03 PM
If Didge is too lead ride outs, can I suggest two pairs of ear plugs for following riders..... they fit nostrils quite well.... :D

Good Luck Didge!!

Ped

Didge
25-01-2005, 12:07 AM
Thanks chaps, I'll do me best.
Oh Ped, why would anyone want to block their noses if I lead a rideout?
What better way to find the group if anyone got lost, than to follow their nose?
Nat, as for me being a Herbert, gawd forbid I was related to the Blagmeister.
Call me any name you like, but please, not one of them.

Melnie Mouse
25-01-2005, 11:43 AM
well done Didge, will look forward to following your behind.. :D

A Yerbury
25-01-2005, 11:54 AM
slurry shorley? are your legs now all tickety boo diddery poo?

Flip
25-01-2005, 08:30 PM
Blimey Didge it'll certainlt make a change for you to be up front instead of at the back with the usual bods eh?

Looking forward to the Surrey runs through the leafy forty limits!

Duncan
25-01-2005, 08:47 PM
Blimey Didge it'll certainlt make a change for you to be up front instead of at the back with the usual bods eh?

Looking forward to the Surrey runs through the leafy forty limits!

Bet you'll all be lookin forward to meetings and rideouts to every picturesque ****house in the south of England. The answer my friend is blowin in the wind.

james t
25-01-2005, 09:14 PM
Exellent choice.
Good luck matey
See you soon.

James t.

Didge
25-01-2005, 10:04 PM
just a quick hello to your new area rep "Didge.
Didge is one of UKMOC's longest standing members (ooh err misses) I'd
just like to wish him the best of luck.
Good luck mate
TERRY

Thanks for the intro Terry, as for all you Surrey lot, now I'm the Surrey boss man, YOU VILL COME ON ZE RIDEOUTS YA?
Ve hav vays of making you come. Oh dear....that doesn't sound quite right somehow.

Anyway, on a serious note, I'm mulling a few ideas in my head for some ride outs with a little difference for the not too distant future.
I'll post up soon.

Spanner
25-01-2005, 10:09 PM
Nice one Didge. We've been saying for ages that you the man. I'm sure you'll do a great job and I hope that you enjoy it. Look forward to taking part in one of your rideouts upon my return from oz. I have to say the Aussies have extremely bad taste in motorcycles. There are far too many Hardley Able To's, sorry I mean Harley Davidsons here. I know they have many fans around the world but they are definitely not for me. Except for maybe Peter Fonda's one!!

Good on ya!!

BoozyBOB
27-01-2005, 01:00 AM
:bunny: go...go ...Didge..... :twisted:
i look forward to following one of your ride outs...makes a change eehh mate... :D :D ...
good luck...
and i hope you can get the good weather.. :lol: