PDA

View Full Version : Regional Meal 29th January

Duncan
18-01-2005, 05:18 PM
As promised the 2nd Annual regional meal is on. You are all cordially invited to join us and for those not wanting to eat then drop in for a few bevvies.

Saturday Evening 29th January at The Waggon and Horses, Thrupp Stroud.

Once again we can have the upstairs lounge and skittles alley.

Its £15 / person to include 1/2 bottle of wine per person or soft drinks on the table. Food will be a 3 course Smorgesboard of delights from Karens own kitchen. The price is all in so no unpleasant surprises when the bill arrives.

I need to know numbers ASAP as I need to confirm numbers in advance. Also those with vegetarian or special dietary requirements please let me know this.

Duncan :D

Zimbo
18-01-2005, 09:23 PM
I'm in. I'll eat anything really, won't drink too much though.

NattyBoy
18-01-2005, 09:30 PM
Me too :D

If its half as good as last years..not to be missed

Oh..and half a bottle my arse..!!!!! More like half a gallon. Very generous our Karen.. :D

Cheers
Nat

Phoenix
23-01-2005, 09:11 PM
I'm in :)

JR
23-01-2005, 10:43 PM
Me as well. Did a training stint in Camden Town Hall last night. Sore Head 2 day.
I owe you a drink as well Lynn for the Christmas candles (still working on the results).

JR

fly
24-01-2005, 09:51 AM
Me & Tom are in as well :) Looking forward to seeing you all :D

JR
24-01-2005, 08:02 PM
So wha sort or tyme B this eer shindig this Sa uuuurday Dunc ?
(Thats the best brizzle this eer Lancastrian can muster)

Duncan
24-01-2005, 08:12 PM
It bist gittin gowen bout sem firty fur ate. :D

JR
24-01-2005, 08:36 PM
Luwks lik T fur ate yer tank my dear - no orfence like

NattyBoy
24-01-2005, 08:44 PM
So wha sort or tyme B this eer shindig this Sa uuuurday Dunc ?
(Thats the best brizzle this eer Lancastrian can muster)

..About 45 minutes after you pick me up from Swindon so I can have a few ales jim.. :lol:

Nat

JR
24-01-2005, 08:57 PM
Nat,

From Thornbury to Swindon is a serious swerve of about 45 miles , then onto Stroud about 70 miles in total.- Thornbury to Stroud is about 23 miles. I am happy to come round to your pad, put you on the back of your S4R and drive you gently to the pub cos I am old and slow! The ride back may be a bit scary though once I have had some Jock Juice!!!
Try the Multistrada boy - he must be missing the Monster fun by now.

JR

Mark Walker
25-01-2005, 07:29 AM
My mum said I can go.....

Duncan
25-01-2005, 06:15 PM
My mum said I can go.....

Thats 13 confirmed so far with another 5 or 6 still hovering. Nat you got any good DVD's?
And not like the one that was in the player last year either.

JR, you got yer skittlin head on? :burnout:

NattyBoy
25-01-2005, 06:21 PM
Nat you got any good DVD's?

...Not that Lynn/Karen etc would appreciate no... :lol: :rolleyes:

Havent got much bike stuff on DVD..only evel kneivels spectacular jumps !!!

Be good if we could get someone with a copy of 'faster' (motogp docu)..its meant to be bloody brilliant !!!

Nat

JR
25-01-2005, 07:21 PM
Dunc,

When it comes to skittles, like ride outs, I will be watching you, and learning all the way!

JR

NattyBoy
25-01-2005, 07:29 PM
Louigi is at a party but ive e-mailed baz and billy and a couple of others ..

Still gagging for a session ..will have to do some more head scratching on the babysitter side of things...!!

Nat

Duncan
25-01-2005, 08:03 PM
Louigi is at a party but ive e-mailed baz and billy and a couple of others ..

Still gagging for a session ..will have to do some more head scratching on the babysitter side of things...!!

Nat

Nat

Baz and Ali have now confirmed and will be over from Newport making 15. Baz cant eat due to his new diet but Ali will who is looking stunning be making up for it.

Fatbloke is sending us a copy of the Monster weekender DVD zzzzzz and though its great to see yourself on film the MotoGP ting sounds more fun.

Bring on the pies guys.

D

NattyBoy
25-01-2005, 08:07 PM
Has Terry got a copy of the track day..that would be a crack..?!

Nat

Duncan
25-01-2005, 08:42 PM
Has Terry got a copy of the track day..that would be a crack..?!

Nat

You sadistic bastard Nat, you just wanna see Banshee crash :burnout: :eek: again!!!!!!

caro'n'rich
27-01-2005, 01:23 PM
I'm coming too Dunc me ol mate, though (surprise surprise) not with Richard! Claire is going to pick me up in the car, so I've got a lift too (thus resolving one of my difficulties and maybe two - but public forum probably not the best place to write about them....)
see you all on saturday evening
CaroC :lol:

Duncan
27-01-2005, 01:31 PM
I'm coming too Dunc me ol mate, though (surprise surprise) not with Richard! Claire is going to pick me up in the car, so I've got a lift too (thus resolving one of my difficulties and maybe two - but public forum probably not the best place to write about them....)
see you all on saturday evening
:lol:

Caroline, youre welcome to sit on Uncle Dunks knee and tell me all your problems. :D
You and Claire, that makes 19 and theres a couple of others going to get us into the 20s. Thats a great effort by the entire group and you're all to be applauded.

Phoenix
29-01-2005, 02:43 PM
Time please ?

JR
29-01-2005, 03:16 PM
When I asked Duncan he said " Sem furty fur ate " make of that what you will !!!!!

JR

Phoenix
30-01-2005, 10:06 AM
Cheers to Dunc and the Waggon and Glos monstereres for a nice evening out for me.
Good to meet up with old friends and new faces too :)
And yes I do have a hangover :rolleyes:

Apologies for the sponsorship request whilst I had a captive audience but a girls gotta try you know ;)

fly
30-01-2005, 10:27 AM
We had a good time too, so thanks Duncan & Co for arranging it :D :D

It was great to meet everybody, hope to see you all again soon.

(P - we did get through a fair amount of wine, so we're allowed to feel a little fragile this morning) :lol:

JR
30-01-2005, 10:53 AM
Well done Dunc, that made a change from me and you and a bag of crisps! Caron of course did us proud with the grub. Nice to see you all again supporting Duncan in his efforts to promote the Gloucestershire Group.
I think Ben will be very , very , fragile this morning!

JR

Duncan
30-01-2005, 11:55 AM
Well done Dunc, that made a change from me and you and a bag of crisps! Caron of course did us proud with the grub. Nice to see you all again supporting Duncan in his efforts to promote the Gloucestershire Group.
I think Ben will be very , very , fragile this morning!

JR

Great evening and thanks to you all for making it so good. Ben tells me his condition was brought about by several loose women plying him with liquor - and the rest is a bit vague.
I think he thought his Xmases and birthdays had all come together at one point when Ali was sat on his lap.

Mark Walker
30-01-2005, 07:18 PM
An enjoyable evening......good to meet more and more people from the club......just a shame I had to leave early.......otherwise I would have shown you all how a professional plays skittles........