BoozyBOB
15-01-2005, 12:37 AM
ok who is going to join the Hampshire first meet of the year... :bunny:
at Four Marks Little Chef on Sunday...
weather is said to be dry but cold...
i am looking to get there for 10:45-11ish

Melnie Mouse
15-01-2005, 07:25 AM
why we got 2 posts on this subject? confusing..

well i'll say again, sorry i'm going to findon for brekky, but why not all come? Paul with 998 (psychlist) is leading and meeting a few other ducati's there from box too... let's all go together. ask Psychlist where we're meeting up.. :)

JMo
15-01-2005, 06:40 PM
Hi Bob - unless it is really lashing down, I intend to head over that way tomorrow and catch up with the Hampsters - will be on the XR again though, as I've just put some hop-up bits on (rorty torty!) and want to take in a few trails in that area in the afternoon...

See you 11ish then xxx

JMo
15-01-2005, 06:44 PM
why we got 2 posts on this subject? confusing..

Melly you fruit bat! - that's because one is in the "what's going on this weekend" section, and this one is in Hampshire Events x

See you soon... when are those Ducati vest tops coming in then? x

xxx

BoozyBOB
16-01-2005, 06:45 PM
thanks for joining me for breakfast baps today Jmo....
all that sun and no Hampsters...
still had a good ride home and spent most of the afternoon washing my poor bike..

thesaxman
16-01-2005, 07:17 PM
oops sorry m8, didnt get up till gone 10.30
:o :o :o :o :o

JMo
16-01-2005, 08:15 PM
Yes - it was well worth the trip over - bright sunshine when I left Brighton, but it did look distinctly bleak on the way to you... cheered up though didn't it? - and stayed sunny all afternoon... found some great new trails, and gave the XR a right proper work out with it's new mods - rorty torty snorty!

See you soon...

xxx

ps. had a look on the way home and the Little Thief at West Meon was in complete darkness...