PDA

View Full Version : Ace Cafe - Tonight (Thurs 13th Jan)

Chappers
13-01-2005, 11:30 AM
Anyone going, if so Pete and I will too?

slob
13-01-2005, 11:34 AM
I am, Runningman is too I think.

madhatter
13-01-2005, 11:54 AM
Anyone going, if so Pete and I will too?

Whether or not I go depends on what time I finish work and how I feel. So far I don't think there is anyone else from Beds or Bucks who is going... :(

Also see RunningMans thread "London Calling" regarding a meet-up at the bar italia in Soho....I put up a thread suggesting that I may be up for that and also asked if PeteS4 was interested, haven't heard from him yet.....is your 600 all legal and on the road now then? :bunny:

queen_gpants
13-01-2005, 12:02 PM
I hope to be there for about 7 but it all depends whether I finish work early enough to quickly clean my bike and spray it with FS360 as the gritters were out in force in my village yesterday and there's about half an inch of salt on the road now! :mad:

queen_gpants
13-01-2005, 04:33 PM
Sorry but I ain't gonna make it tonight I'm afraid folks...still typing a bloody check out report, oh the joys of being self employed.

I think it's gonna be another chilly one anyway and I still haven't sorted any winter riding gear!

Hopefully Radar will have his new M1000s by the next weekend and I'll have cleaned and lubed the bike so we'll definitely be out to play :)

gary tompkins
13-01-2005, 05:37 PM
Too cold for a run to the ACE for me I'm afraid, the car had ice on the screen by 4.30pm tonight :eek: and the muppets have been out gritting agian :mad: