PDA

View Full Version : Saturday 15th Jan - Brands Hatch

JMo
12-01-2005, 10:46 PM
Adrenalin-X (stupid name) is a new bike clothing and accessory store based at Brands Hatch circuit, and is having it's grand opening day this coming Saturday (15th Jan).

There are a number of WSB and BSB riders due to be there, including Foggy, Tosland and Shakey Byrne, plus a whole bunch of other celebs and a whole lot of other stuff - supermotos, minimotos, girls in lycra (try your luck Richard_S x), and a 'massive' display of Ducati's... there are deals on gear too, so bring a rucksack x

I reckon it could be worth a visit... so, how about we Sussexites meet at P&H motorcycles in Crawley 10.30am - neck a coffee, kick a few S2R tyres and head over to Kent at 11am, aiming to arrive around midday at the circuit?

Would also aim to stop for lunch on the way home perhaps - The Woodman and Goathurst Common (B2042 just outside Sevenoaks is always worth a visit)
Hope to see you there!

JennyMo

xxx

Flip
13-01-2005, 09:33 PM
.....rruddy Hell it's freezing out there!!!

Count me in as long as it doesn't warm up enough for it to:
A) make me wanna go to the beach instead (not very likely)
B) make it rain (quite likely)

OR....
C) Freeze up completely (very likely)

O.K. O.K. I'll be there...(guaranteed if none of the above happen)

If any Hampsters or locals to LA (Sazza, Grim, Jess, Who??!!) want to meet at Bury Hill before heading further West let me know (We gonna meet Washington round-a-bout JMo?) and we'll find a nice way of getting there.

No doubt my bike will be spitting flames in protest but it'll be a laugh for sure.

See ya there folks!

JMo
13-01-2005, 10:27 PM
(We gonna meet Washington round-a-bout JMo?)

Is that because you've forgotten your way to Crawley, having not been out on your bike at all last year?! (PS. The starter button is the little one on the right hand handlebar switch x)

I was going to go the direct way to P&H, but I don't mind a wizz over to Washington en route... shall we say 9.45 at Washington Roundabout then?

See you (and anyone else from West of course) there ol'chum...

xxx

Rogerg
13-01-2005, 11:04 PM
Sounds like a plan....weather permitting.

I'll have a game of rock, paper scissors with 'er indoors to see ho gets to ride the S4

I think I'll go "Scissors" - always a winner.

SazzaG
14-01-2005, 02:18 AM
Rock! Haha, I win!

Sounds like a plan though. I'm sure Dixxie won't mind another run. Think I'll have to dig out my winter gloves. Brrr.. you know, I've just got back from Sweden, and it was warmer there then here! How does that work?

Anyway, hope to see y'all on Saturday.

Saz

Albie
14-01-2005, 08:58 AM
Bikes out to play tomorrow then. I cant wait. Very busy weekend for me then. :D :D :D

robht
14-01-2005, 09:41 AM
Sounds like you've planned a good day out Jenny, count me in.

SazzaG
14-01-2005, 04:29 PM
Looks like we're both up for this.

Flip, do you still want to meet at Bury Hill, or shall we got straight to the Washington Roundabout? Doesn't bother me either way (apart from there's tea at Bury!)

Saz

Nigel C
14-01-2005, 05:59 PM
I'm working otherwise i'd love to tag along but hopefully we'll see a few of you at the Sussex DSC meet at John Henry's in Findon on Sunday.
weather is looking Dry and Sunny if a bit chilly :D

Flip
14-01-2005, 07:10 PM
Shall we say meet at Bury Hill incase anyone else turns up for the jaunt out?

Then leave there for Washington around 9:20am after a wake up coffee?

I have read the handbook to find out what all the buttons on my bike do so no worries unless it's peeing down!

Albie
14-01-2005, 07:16 PM
Sees you lot at Brands then. Any idea where to meet. Is parking in or out do you think ?? :D :D Flip are you missing the s4 then. I would be. Have no regrets buying one. Tis lurvely. :D :D

Nigel C
14-01-2005, 07:28 PM
I'm working otherwise i'd love to tag along but hopefully we'll see a few of you at the Sussex DSC meet at John Henry's in Findon on Sunday.
weather is looking Dry and Sunny if a bit chilly :D

Sunday :rolleyes: