PDA

View Full Version : Ace Cafe Italian Night

peteS4
09-01-2005, 02:18 PM
i've put this here so all will see and not just 1 area, i know theres a planned ride to the ace this week but i cant make it, also chappers is now on 2 wheels and wants to come to her first ride but wont be legal before this one....... so i put this to you all.......... next month, italian night at the ace........... this gives all who want to come plenty of notice to say yes or no..... also i'll be able to make it and chappers can ride herself there and enjoy it far more than gripping on to my arse for dear life, not sure of exact date but would be nice if all from other areas can make it.......... i know its a way of and some of you are going to this weeks one but would be nice if there were some people there to welcome chappers in next month too.

queen_gpants
09-01-2005, 04:00 PM
Pete the Italian night is listed on the Ace Cafe website as the 2nd Thursday of each month.

Why don't we make this a regular monthly meeting open to everyone in the club?

peteS4
09-01-2005, 04:01 PM
ok your on............. 2nd thursday its ace cafe........... then maybe last sunday its soho cafe

queen_gpants
09-01-2005, 04:07 PM
Sounds good to me :)

slob
09-01-2005, 04:48 PM
Soho cafe was Bar Italia(I think it's on Frith Street) but somewhere a bit cheaper and without the double yellows outside would be cool. Unless Runningman can be persuaded to do his parking-warden hypnotism trick again.

peteS4
09-01-2005, 07:51 PM
lol.. no worries slob............ it can be anywhere and i'm sure you london boys know more places than me........ so if anyone knows a good meeting place in cent ondon for sunday lunch and coffees once a month, i'd love to hear