PDA

View Full Version : Bristol Bike Show - Advance Warning

Duncan
06-01-2005, 10:31 AM
I have just received the following news on Bristol Bike show. Its gonna be fancy dress!!!!

JMo, got anything I can wear? Anyone, any suggestions , shall we all dress in a theme? Whats Fatbloke gonna come as? ????

Latest
The 10th Bristol Bike Show 2005
Saturday 20th August
FANCY DRESS!!!!!
The Bristol Bike Show is on again. This is Bristol's only central bike show and represents a unique established forum to introduce two-wheeled transport to sectors of the public who would not normally attend a bike show.

For the past 9 years we have had an excellent response from the public and media with regard to the promotion of PTWs (powered two-wheeled transport) and bicycles. With this in mind we cordially invite you to participate in The Show.

We welcome all descriptions of riders, their bikes, interest and enthusiasm. In recognition, all participants will receive a commemorative award.

Last years Show was attended by over 1000 bikes and the event filled very rapidly so please come early!

caro'n'rich
30-01-2005, 06:31 PM
Did we agree to this last night? Pissed I may have been (well actually I was) but I do remember everyone (who was taking part in the debate) did think that Monster Owners would be well cool dressing as monsters, and then someone mentioned shrek.

So Duncan wont have to fork out too much then, eh? :lol:

Caro

Duncan
30-01-2005, 08:04 PM
Did we agree to this last night? Pissed I may have been (well actually I was) but I do remember everyone (who was taking part in the debate) did think that Monster Owners would be well cool dressing as monsters, and then someone mentioned shrek.

So Duncan wont have to fork out too much then, eh? :lol:

Caro

Caroline
I was thinking that if I go as Shrek then you could go as Roz from Monsters Inc. If you go to the Characters section and click on Roz then you will see she also has a new haircut!!
http://disney.go.com/disneyvideos/animatedfilms/monstersinc/index2.html

Thing is its gonna be hot in August so whatever we go as its gotta be practical and riding thro town dressed as Shrek could be interesting. I'm game for it if you are!

JMo
31-01-2005, 01:10 AM
JMo, got anything I can wear?

Not sure you'd squeeze into any of my outfits sweetie - and I'm not sure the rest of us could stomach it if you did!

xxx

Fredcat
16-02-2005, 07:29 PM
Duncie poops,

I am presently without Ducati, but that should be sorted before the Bristol bike show :D

Anyroad up can I come along as a BMW rider?

Fred the Ducati less cat.

JMo
16-02-2005, 10:08 PM
Anyroad up can I come along as a BMW rider?

Only in lederhosen and a felt cap...

xxx