PDA

View Full Version : 2005 weekender

peteS4
21-12-2004, 01:49 PM
just been told by my misses that even though the arrow mill is now fully booked we are still going as there is a travel lodge 1.3 miles down the road and a few others are already saying they are staying there.......... if this is the case lets at least make a list up of who's going to be staying there, where your coming from and also to let others know who wanted to go but also found it full, there is somewhere else to stay with others from the club so we can all share taxis back to the arrow mill at night and join in the **** up........., we will also need to know how many to expect so we can warn the travel lodge and make sure we all get in there........i guess the ride in on day 1 will be with others from your area but i for one am pleased to know hayley and myself will not be the only ones down the road.......... even from the point of being able to lock many bikes together at night when we pop over to the arrow mill at night making it harder for them to vanish is a bonus.... so if you want to come and dont really fancy the idea of sleeping in a tent................ put your name here and lets sort somewhere warmer out

Little Monster
21-12-2004, 09:52 PM
i'm a possible but i'm waiting to hear from phoenix as to whether it's too late irrespective of lodgings. was also going to see if there was anything within spitting distance of the mill.

Bear
21-12-2004, 11:44 PM
not to sound too daft mate but where is this 2005 weekender as im new to site thanx

Julie
22-12-2004, 06:02 AM
Bear look at this... http://www.ukmonster.co.uk/monster/showthread.php?t=9321

Banshee and elmo stayed in the travel lodge last year which is walking distance from the mill, they left the bikes at the mill which were perfectly safe.

Chappers
22-12-2004, 09:00 AM
http://www.travelodge.co.uk/travelodge/location.php?hotel_id=180

Travelodge price per room currently sits at £42 per room at a discounted rate at the moment, but if you have a booking of 10+ rooms the price increases to £52 per room...figure that one out?! :confused:

So, I'm not gonna bother offering to do a group booking on behalf of everyone should there be 10+ rooms required, I'll leave it up to you to phone up to reserve your own rooms which you need to secure with a Visa card.

They don't take any money now but the Visa card guarantees your booking but should you wish to cancel you have up until 12pm on the day of arrival to do so - should you not phone to cancel they will debit your card for 1 nights stay, not 3 nights.

I'm just waiting for Phoenix to give me prices for the meals at Arrow Mill per person and for Fatbloke to confirm t-shirt prices.

queen_gpants
09-01-2005, 12:00 PM
I've just booked a room for the Fri, Sat and Sun with my other half Radar_UK who has just joined the forum as he's finally buying a monster!

There are some rooms left and like Chappers says you only need to reserve the room with a credit/debit card and then you pay on the day.

So who else is staying at the travelodge?

peteS4
09-01-2005, 01:12 PM
well if i come it looks like i'll be in a room on me own now as i'm no longer a couple.......... guess i better book it soon

queen_gpants
09-01-2005, 01:36 PM
Pete you can book it now and if you decide not to go you can cancel up to 12 noon on the day without any charges to your card.

Whether you're with someone or on your own it would be nice to see you at Arrowmill this year :)

peteS4
09-01-2005, 02:05 PM
well sod it, i'm there.............. cant be area rep and not show cos i'm not dating the girls from beds anymore................ pity there aren't any from bucks !!!!!!!!!!!!!! i'm best in a room on my own anyway, i snore like a buzzsaw cutting wood

peteS4
09-01-2005, 02:12 PM
right i'm booked into the lodge........