PDA

View Full Version : Xmas Drink Anyone

peteS4
21-12-2004, 01:41 PM
ok, seems once again bucks has gone quiet, dont blame ya as i havent exactly been planning much myself.......... but.......... does anyone fancy a little get together over xmas/new year...... i know madhatter will be up for it, but then i know there are more locals out there than just him....... STORMIE.......that means you fella, and any others keeping a low profile....... partners welcome so dont leave them all at home washing up....... we can include bucks/beds and northants(if there are any left up there !!!!!) and i dont mind where we go........... but if you think you'll be gagging to get out at least once from a crazy house over the holiday period, let me know and we can sort it out

madhatter
21-12-2004, 01:47 PM
........... does anyone fancy a little get together over xmas/new year...... partners welcome so dont leave them all at home washing up.......

Oh my God, how Sexist..... :eek:.....after all it's not just the washing up.....there's the cooking, dusting, polishing, and my shirt needs ironing, and the hoovering needs doing.....I've done my job and programmed the Sky TV set with the remote control! ;) :D

Chappers
21-12-2004, 01:49 PM
Oh my God, how Sexist..... :eek:.....after all it's not just the washing up.....there's the cooking, dusting, polishing, and my shirt needs ironing, and the hoovering needs doing.....I've done my job and programmed the Sky TV set with the remote control! ;) :D

You looking for a wet slap Mister?! :mad:

queen_gpants
21-12-2004, 06:07 PM
Pete are you suggesting a proper drink involving alcohol or a blat on the bike and a cup of tea at the end?

If its the latter then count me in as I missed the meet at the Ace the other weekend and I'm gagging to get out on my bike!

peteS4
21-12-2004, 07:22 PM
queenie.......... i hear these modern day bars also do hot choc as well as beer( dont believe anything chappers says about me, i'm a beer drinker me !!!!!) but rickie isn't far from here.......... who knows...... whats say we all get together at the ace again between crimbo and new year........ i'm sure people will want to get out a bit. could also include any london/essex/kent/surrey and the hampsters as well as beds and bucks........... i know this will be read by loads of you so any who would like it, say so and we will sort some thing out..........

queen_gpants
22-12-2004, 07:20 AM
The Ace would be good at least it's central for people and they do a good hot chocolate :p

Most people are off work Monday and Tuesday so maybe Tuesday would be a good day?

Chappers
22-12-2004, 08:16 AM
i hear these modern day bars also do hot choc as well as beer (dont believe anything Chappers says about me, i'm a beer drinker me!!!!!)

My arse!....you are such a hot chocky fan and get trollied on 1 beer (old man) :lol:

Chappers
22-12-2004, 08:19 AM
Most people are off work Monday and Tuesday so maybe Tuesday would be a good day?

Out of the 2, Monday 27th is the only good day for me really; failing that Thursday 30th or Friday 31st.

BoozyBOB
23-12-2004, 12:21 AM
:eek: :eek: ....
i will be in cold,cloudy,loverly.Scotland that week..... :bunny:
wish i could be at the Ace... :rolleyes: ..BOLLaX...Edinburgh at New year is the ACE.. :lol: ..have a good one folks see you in the New Year.... :bunny: :lol:

madhatter
23-12-2004, 12:00 PM
...... does anyone fancy a little get together over xmas/new year...... i know madhatter will be up for it.....

Sorry Bucks and Beds, but I won't be able to make anything now until the New Year....I'm spending Christmas Eve right through to Monday 27th with my family, kids and grandchildren, staying overnight every day, so lots of drinking opportunities.. :D :D ...I'm then flying out of the UK with my good-lady for the Northern Italian Alps, where we will be playing in the snow until we return after New Years day... :cool: :cool: ....Hope you all have a good Christmas and I look forward to riding with you in 2005.. :twisted:

STEVE.

queen_gpants
27-12-2004, 01:06 PM
Has anyone decided on a day to meet up yet?