PDA

View Full Version : Possible ride out for the Cambs monsters?

blueyes
10-12-2004, 02:49 PM
As I have been perusing the website everyday since I joined I never see anyone representing Cambs...I think that it would be great to organise a ride out before the weather goes really down hill and we are left gaping out of the window with a tear in our eye wishing we had of done something! Hows about everyone from the Cambs area meeting up for a cuppa and long conversations about our pride and joy's? I am sure we can think of something!
Lets represent our area! :burnout:

Northman1
10-12-2004, 03:05 PM
I am thinking of joining the other Monsters on this forum on the ride to the Ace Cafe this Sunday.

madhatter
11-12-2004, 03:49 PM
I am thinking of joining the other Monsters on this forum on the ride to the Ace Cafe this Sunday.

You are more than welcome to come along blueyes......similarly, if you arrange any meet-ups around the St.Neot/Huntingdon type areas, make sure you let Beds know about it, as we are only a few miles away and would be interested in meeting up with Cambs as well for coffee and a Yack about bikes! ;)

Will
14-12-2004, 12:03 PM
As I have been perusing the website everyday since I joined I never see anyone representing Cambs...I think that it would be great to organise a ride out before the weather goes really down hill and we are left gaping out of the window with a tear in our eye wishing we had of done something! Hows about everyone from the Cambs area meeting up for a cuppa and long conversations about our pride and joy's? I am sure we can think of something!
Lets represent our area! :burnout:

Looks like rain this weekend :(

Will

Paranoid Dave
14-12-2004, 05:16 PM
I think that it would be great to organise a ride out before the weather goes really down hill

I for one have had my monster in the shed for long enough for the battery to go completely flat. Oh well I'll sort her next year. Mods on the go so see you all about in the spring or anytime the temperture lifts above 10ยบ ;)