PDA

View Full Version : EVENTS for 2005

BoozyBOB
08-12-2004, 01:30 AM
First a big thanks to all that have turned up for the Hampshire rides and your support and help.. 2004 was great..if not wet at times..and i hope 2005 will be better :lol:

ok Hampsters i am looking at rides for 2005..
are you all happy with the 3rd Sunday in the month meet??..(sprint,sax)
the old faves will be there..Hants tour,IOW tour,Seaside run,
any sugestions...
i hope Santy brings me a new sticky buns and ice-cream wallet as the rides are getting bigger.. ;)

Pedro
08-12-2004, 06:39 AM
Hi Bob

could do Sammy Millers Italian Day again? Beaulieu Bike Show as well.

I try to think of more.

Thanks for all your efforts this year Bob, Top Work!!

Ped

thesaxman
08-12-2004, 07:26 PM
well it looks like you poor old buggers are stuck with me cos ive sold me triumph......3rd sunday is ok sb can make some but not all. rideouts....just depends what weve got planned....eg rallies etc.
as for the work youve done this year bob well done.......and your more than welcome to buy me beer whenever you want :D
sax
triumphless s4 owner

BoozyBOB
08-12-2004, 11:23 PM
Sax...that was a nice Trumpet...
sorry you and Sprint only made one run...always good to see you both.. :D
next year will be a hoot....(i have lots of Ideas) :twisted:

scrumpster
15-12-2004, 07:36 PM
Bob, I will join you when kids allow, and when I am at home and not up in Stafford.
I'm still trying to persuade the other half to get a Duc :) Then he could leave it down here and I can borrow it as well as mine :D And pigs might fly!
Lastly I'd like to thank you all for making me feel so welcome, you are a cracking bunch. Can't make the monster weekender either as I am probably flying to the States..............Oh well, it was a hard choice!