PDA

View Full Version : Flasher Relay

Garry Hogan
05-12-2004, 08:20 PM
Went out for a ride today and after about an hour, me indicators packed up :eek: After checking the fuse and all the connections - I had a bit of a brainstorm :lol: When I checked out the wattage rating on the side of the relay ( 4 x 10 watts ) I realised that the Motrax indicators I fitted a while ago have a 20 Watt rating EACH - oops!! Halfords came to the rescue with a same size, but higher Watt rating, ( 4 x 21 Watt ) relay :) So if you have fitted different indicators to your Monster and they all just give up the ghost, if it's not the fuse - try the 3 pin relay under the seat :burnout: When I opened up the original relay, I found that the contacts inside were somewhat buggered!

DesmoDog
06-12-2004, 08:29 AM
Bugger! Are the indicators those there tinycators - I wonder if thats whats cuasing me woes at the moment with my monnies starting?

Garry Hogan
06-12-2004, 08:59 AM
Hi Desmo, I doubt if your Tinycators are causing your starting woes :confused: - maybe try unplugging the 3 pin indicator relay that's under the seat and give it a go :bunny: This is such a shot in the dark, that I can't even see the target!! :burnout: