PDA

View Full Version : Frank Thomas gear - a question for the girls

queen_gpants
05-12-2004, 02:19 PM
I'm thinking of buying the Frank Thomas "Sofia" jacket and trousers and wondered if any of the girls owned this combi and what they think of it?

I've had a look at the specs on the Frank Thomas website but it doesnt say whether the jacket and trousers zip together....anyone know?

Ta :)

Richard_S
05-12-2004, 02:33 PM
for me its all about girls in leather. Billy goats gruff never lived and anyone filthy and gorgeous should never adorn anything else.

A Yerbury
05-12-2004, 03:07 PM
I had the FT catalogue and I think they do zip together. creamy beige or black?

queen_gpants
05-12-2004, 03:21 PM
Sadly Richard its only my alter ego that's filthy and gorgeous, she could never get boobs that big to fit in leathers anyway, can you imagine it she'd have to balance them on the handlebars, would upset the handling a tad me thinks!

Yerbs, always black as it goes with any colour scheme....have you seen the blue and cream ladies leathers FT are doing, very Thunderbirds and certainly not for me with my pastey complexion :eek:

I suspect they do zip together, most 2 pieces do these days but I want to check before buying. I can only get them from Infinity m/c as I have an old Riossi storecard which they accept but my "nearest" store is miles away so I'm ordering online and hoping they fit

Richard_S
05-12-2004, 03:40 PM
i think id be happy to trade a tad of handling for bigger breasts.

if I were a woman that is.

hope you like em!